you get matching tattoos

"Baby!" Yeji walked over to you with a bright smile. you were on the sofa watch some tv and catch up on work that needed to be done.

you raised you eyebrow in confusion since she was still smiling so brightly. "Yes?" you smirked and let out a light chuckle as you placed you laptop on the table and pulled her in for cuddles.

"i had an idea that we can do for our anniversary" she looked up to you with sparkling eyes.

"oh yeah? what is it love?" you ran your hands through her hair and kissed her forehead.

she sat up and showed you her phone.

it was two matching tattoos on the wrist, both were hearts. one was an outline of a heart and the other heart was identical but just filled in.

"tattoos?" you questioned and looked at Yeji.

"mhmm. can we? please? please? please?" Yeji held her hands together and begged, giving her cute kitten eyes that you just can say no to.

"ahhh, okay! we can get them" you smiled and kissed her lips as she giggled.

"let's go get ready!" Yeji pulled you off the sofa.

"what- now?!" you were afraid that it would hurt and she wanted them now? oh gosh.

"yes!" Yeji took you into the bedroom and made you shower and get dressed.

"i'll drive!" Yeji shouted from downstairs as you finished drying your hair.

"am i really ready for this?" you whispered to yourself and took a deep breath.

maybe, but it's all for yeji

you walked downstairs and placed on your shoes as yeji was basically bouncing around for being so excited.

"here is a snack so you don't pass out" she handed you a granola bar with a bright innocent smile.

"thanks, let's go my love" you smiled and chuckled lightly at how cute she was.

when you arrived at the shop, yeji told you to sit down in a chair as she went up to the register and signed in.

"okay we are all signed in. are you sure you wanna do this?" Yeji asked.

"that would've been a question asked before we left, not as we arrived Yeji" you laughed and kissed her lips.

"i was just so excited, i'm sorry" she let out a small chuckle and looked down. gosh she was just so beautiful. how are you this lucky?

"it's okay baby, i'll do it all for you" you picked her head up by her chin and gave her a bright smile.

soon your names were called and you were brought back to a room with two chairs.

you both sat beside eachother and placed your wrists up on the arm rests.

the tattoo artists explained what will happen and also some of the after care of the tattoo.

yeji's tattoo was started first and it didn't look like it hurt her so your nerves were calmed down a bit.

well that was until you felt the needles go in.

"ah! shi-" you closed your eyes and threw you head back on the seat.

"oh does it hurt you baby?" Yeji asked and you looked at her with an annoyed face.

"totally not" you said sarcastically.

she tried not to laugh and held your hand with her free one.

"fu- ahh gosh it's pinching my skin" you complained.

Yeji let out a small giggled and caressed your hand.

"and it's done" the tattoo artist said and lifted the gun back on the table.

"wow it's so pretty" yeji looked at the tattoos side by side.

"all this pain was worth it for you my love" you chuckled and kissed her lips.

"i didn't think it was going to hurt you this bad Y/N" yeji kissed your head.

after the tattoos were wrapped and paid for, you walked out of the shop.

"thank you Y/N, i love youuuu" Yeji said and kissed your lips again.

"you know i can't say no to you at all" you smiled at her and pulled her in for a hug.

it was true, she was irresistible to say no to.