girls walk in on you making out with yeji (requested)

Today was a hard practice for you girls. Especially Yeji, with her being a leader, sometimes she loses her cool from being overwhelmed.

While the girls went out on their break right away, Yeji and you stayed at the practice room for a little, you gave her a cup of water and massaged her shoulders.

"Your doing great Light furry, don't worry. Your the best leader Itzy could every have" you kissed her neck lightly and saw her smile through the mirror.

"Thank you Y/N, that's really sweet. It's just stressful sometimes" Yeji spoke with a sad smile and looked down.

"I know baby, and that's okay. We all get stressed easily in this industry when we have millions of Midzys counting on us every day" you wrapped you arms around her waist and hugged her from behind, placing your head on her shoulder.

"I'm glad I have you darling, I don't know what I would do without you" Yeji chuckled and cupped your cheek with her hand.

You leaned up and turned her around, she yelp and chuckled. You smiled and cupped her cheeks, kissing her face, nose, cheeks, and finally her lips.

Your lips slowly moved against each other's in sync, and your heartbeat's matched to the same rhythm. Yeji wrapped her arms around your nape to pull you closer.

Ryujin and Chaeryeong first stopped at the door, then shushed Yuna and Lia who were mocking each other.

Ryujin pulled out her phone and took some pictures, trying not to make a sound from giggling.

Ryujin pushed the door open slowly and told the others to be quiet when walking into the room, she took Yuna's hand and they leaned down to your faces.

"Shall we practice now?" Yuna and Ryujin said at the same time. It startle you and Yeji as you pulled away from each other and turned red.

"Whatever the leader says" you said breathlessly pointing at Yeji.

"Y-yeah, let's go" Yeji stood up quickly.

The girls bursted into laughter while you and Yeji just became more red.

"I have a picture!" Ryujin laughed out and tried showing her phone but she kept moving too much to see. Yuna started to make kiss noises and tease you both. Lia and Chaeryeong just pointed at you and laughed.

You looked to Yeji and she winked. She got out her phone and pretended to answer a call "PD-Nim? Yes sir?" Yeji said politely. The girls immediately quiet down and stood straight, you could see that they were nervous because they might have been too loud.

"Ah that got you guys to focus" you laughed and Yeji placed the phone away, chuckling with you.

The girls pouted and finally got in their starting position and you went back to practice.