you flinch during an argument (requested)

You were a choreographer at a dance studio and you trained with the trainees. Still being younger, there were dancers close to your age who you taught in classes.

Some even were your age since you have adult only classes too. After Yeji was done with work she headed over to the studio to pick you up since this was your final class.

You were finishing up teaching the final dance moves so that you could do the full choreography from the top.

Some of the girls were getting confused on a few things so you started to help them out.

"Here uh...move this leg out and the arm more to the left" you told one of the dancers. She easily fixed her mistake and you helped another. She was being a little difficult and too flirty as well. But since she was new you tried ti just ignore it.

Yeji watched from the hall, looking into the room. She watched as your hand moved the girls leg and positioned her hips more towards the right position.

This made Yeji jealous on the spot, she didn't understand why you couldn't have just told her to move instead of putting your hands on her.

The girl apologized and you laughed saying it was fine. You went around to make sure everyone else had it down.

"Okay and oh wait, this foot, up front" you pointed at the same girl who Yeji was jealous of.

You thought it was normal to help them like that, it would be different coming from a man of course if he had those intentions, but when it comes to doing the right moves so you don't get hurt, it's an important thing.

Yeji thought you were paying extra attention to her, not knowing that the girl is new. She stood there with her arms crossed and a glare.

"Alright, let's take it from the top?" You asked. Everyone agreed and you played the music, dancing along with them and watching all of the girls close.

"Watch your steps! Don't run into each other!" You hollered out. But it was too late for that, two of the girls ran into each other, the new girl getting knocked down.

She apologized and you said that everything was fine. You helped her up and restarted the music, reminding them to look out for each other.

It was intense choreography, when you're focused on the beat and moves, you're not focusing on the people around you. You're focused on you.

Finally the class ended and you bid your goodbyes to everyone. You cleaned up the room and saw Yeji come in.

"Oh hey babe" you smiled and went to kiss her cheek but she pulled away.

"Dont 'hey babe' me. What the hell was that?" Yeji said sternly and made it obvious she was angry. She had her arms crossed she was pouting a bit. Not smiling.

The smile faded for your lips and your tone changed to a confused one. "W-what do you mean? What was what?" You asked her.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "That girl, why were you touch her like that? Your hands were all over her body!" Yeji yelled.

You tried to keep a calm tone despite your anger rising. "I didn't have my hands all over her body, I was helping her with her placements" you said trying to explain.

"That's not even close to what I saw!" Yeji yelled again, getting some attention from people passing by.

You sighed and smiled trying to make Yeji calm down, hoping your smile will make her tone less angry. "I won't ever touch anybody like that okay?" You tried reaching for her hand but she pulled it away.

You thought she was going to hit you so you covered your face and moved back. You tripped over you foot and fell.

"H-hey" Yeji walked over to you and helped you stand up "I'm sorry, I won't ever hurt you. Please don't think I would ever slap you" Yeji apologized and gave you a hug.

You hated when you flinched, but you were once in an abusive relationship and whenever someone raises their hand while yelling, you flinch and step back.

"I'm sorry, I won't touch her like that. She is new and I was trying to make sure no one got hurt" you said still stunned. Yeji nodded and her eyes her softer, you noticed that she had calmed down.