you call her by her full name (requested)

you had just woken up and Yeji was sitting beside you, sitting against the headboard and watching her phone.

you watched her for a few minutes, the sun resting on her face as she smiles at whatever videos she was watching.

you realized she had taken one of your shirts to wear to sleep in again, but it never annoyed you, you found it cute.

with a smile painted across your face, yeji looked over and smiled back widely. "good morning darling, have you just woken?"

"i woke just just a while ago, i was admiring my beautiful girl" you gave a light chuckle before sitting up and stretching your arms out, yawning as you did so.

"someone woke up in a good mood today, did you have a well rested sleep?" Yeji chuckled and kissed your cheek, pulling you into her arms.

you only nodded and closed your eyes, leaning into her chest and breathing in her sweet scent.

"i'm glad then" Yeji kissed the top of your head. "you show go and take a shower, i'll go make you some breakfast"

"thank you, my love. i really appreciate that" you opened your eyes and looked up at her, giving her a peck on the lips.

"of course, now go bathe" Yeji poked your sides, tickling you a little. you giggled and sat up from the bed, going into the washroom to shower.

it was nice and relaxing, the hot water running on your body.

you suddenly heard the door open and a cute giggle.

"Yeji?" you called out to her, wondering what she was doing in the washroom instead of in the kitchen, hoping that nothing was cooking while she was away.

"yes darling?" Yeji answered back with a sweet innocent tone.

"what do you need?" you asked as you washed the shampoo out of your hair.

"oh nothing, i was just seeing you you had gotten out yet, breakfast is almost done" Yeji's innocent voice made you wander what she was up to.

you couldn't see her because of the curtain being closed, but she had a cup of iced water in her hands and a small smirk on her face.

"okay, i'll be out in a minute" you sighed out as you washed the remaining soap from you hair and body.

you heard the door close and assumed that Yeji had gone out already.

since you were done, you turned off the water and was wringing out your hair.

suddenly you felt cold water being dumped onto your head.

"HWANG YEJI!" you yelled out with a shocking scream, starting to shiver.

you heard cute giggles as the door opened and closed harshly. well there goes your girlfriend running away.

you got out of the shower and quickly placed the towel around you, grabbing an ice cube that was in the bathtub. you ran out of the washroom and out of the bedroom.

you hollered her name out again "hwang yeji, where are you?!"

"oh i am just in the kitchen" you heard your girlfriend say innocently from the other room.

you clicked your tongue and walked into the kitchen, leaving the floors wet since you didn't even dry off.

"what was that for?" you glared at her with your arms crossed, shivering from the cold hair.

"hm? just a little prank" Yeji cutely giggled and smiled innocently.

"yeah sure, just a prank" you sighed and went behind her, hugging her. you kissed her neck to distract her and placed the ice cube down the back of her shirt, making sure that it wouldn't fall out.

"ai!" yeji yelled out and jumped, trying to get the ice cube off of her bare skin.

"see? it's cold isn't it?" you chuckled and let go of her shirt, letting the ice cube fall to the ground.

Yeji chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. you shook your head and smiled, hugging her to you.

you snaked your arms around her waist and lied you head on her shoulder as she held you close to her.

"you didn't even dry off yet, you're getting me all wet now" Yeji kissed your head and rubbed her hands on your shivering arms, warming you up.

"i hope it feels cold then" you chuckled again and hid your face in her neck.