"Don't you ever...mention that again...I will be the future Emperor of this Empire"

"How funny since last time I checked, Aurora's votes increased more. Don't think that I being blunt with you because you are a illegitimate child, I am being blunt with you because of your grudge against the House of the Cisneros...Let it go already, what happened with Alma wasn't their fault...she choose stays with her family" The Archduchess soon said which Derrick have a irk pop out from his check when she mentioned the mother of OG Diana.

Alma Cisneros.

Before the intension starts rising, Diana soon entered and give herself unlikely but gentleman gesture.

"Greetings, Your Royal Highness and His Highness" Diana soon said which Archduchess Mariposa was surprised by her kind of gesture that she wanted to laugh out of genuine but she hold it while Derrick looks at her with his dark yet, cold blue eyes.

"Lady Diana, what are you doing here?"

"Your Royal Highness's guest came to see me. I shall take care of it. You may go and check how everyone is doing right now, they seem rather pale" Diana soon said which Archduchess Mariposa soon nod before leaving Diana and the Crown Prince alone.

Diana soon sat down and looks at him with a stern expression.

'She looks so different from before

'She looks so different from before. That expression...that mood...she didn't even change up to something lavish than wearing those simple clothing! Is she trying to mock me?! The Crown Princess Consort should dress perfection!' Derrick thought as Diana suddenly rolled her eyes in annoyance that made him more annoyed than he was.

This wasn't the OG Diana Cisneros, the only daughter of the Marquess Cisneros of the Black Dragon's Household.

This was Tsukiyama Sana, a girl doesn't take or give shit to anyone who tries her and willing to make them learn their place.

After all, Sana made a promise to Diana and the Black Dragon Selena to save the Cisneros Household and the March as stopping Derrick from becoming Emperor.

She didn't want her to suffer anymore.

"Your Highness, I think it's rather hypocritical of you to go and see your ex fiancée. I am no longer interested or engaged with you, Your Highness. I am the future Marchioness of the Cisneros March and I don't need anything from you" Diana soon said which Derrick hide his anger with a gentle, angelic smile that made Diana disgusted.

She knew his nature, after all, she hated nothing more than self-serving, narcissistic, arrogant, and snobbish man who's thinks owns the world and being a rapist.

"I see that got more bolder and arrogant. I mean why you do rejected the position as the Crown Princess? Don't you wanna be a Empress?"-Derrick

"Hmmm, nope. I'm good and I don't think to be queen by marrying some guy" Diana said with a confident smile on her face that made Derrick annoyed by her new attitude.