Chapter 7 : Shares

I decided to take a shower to calm myself, the face of Styx was lingering on my mind and I couldn't help but to groan when heat started to eat my whole being.

I almost rolled my eyes while water started to come into contact with my bare skin. I almost had sex with Styx! And I fucking respond to his kiss and the worst is I begged him to touch me.

After cleaning myself I brush my teeth and do my skin care routine. Hanggang sa paglalagay ko ng mask sa mukha ay ramdam ko pa rin ang pag-init ng mukha ko sa eksena namin kanina. Good thing that his secretary called kaya naudlot ang dapat hindi mangyari.

Humiga ako sa malaking kama para mamahinga pero hindi ako tinantanan ng mga pangyayari kanina. Pakiramdam ko ay nakadikit pa rin sa labi ko sa labi ni Styx. Muli na namang mamula ang mukha ko. I fucking hate myself because I let him see me in that state. I should be happy because I know I was already in the middle of my plans but I couldn't help to feel nervous while recalling how I reacted with his stares. His dark eyes that didn't leave my gaze as if I was the only he was seeing. My heartbeat whenever it raced with the sudden contact of our skin.

Damn.

Duex would be mad if he knew that I was feeling the little shit again.

Bumangon ako sa kama para lumabas ng room, binalot ko na lang ang sarili ko ng silk robe bago naglakad papunta sa elevator. Hating gabi na kaya wala nang masyadong tao, mayroon akong ibang taong nakikita pero isang direksyon lang ang pinupuntahan nila.

I gulped when I heard a loud music came from one of the area of this hotel, the sound is so relaxing that I almost let myself drowned with the melody. I bit my lower lip before proceeding to that place. Hindi ganoon karami ang tao pero sapat na para sabihin kong hindi ganoon kalawak ang lugar.

I turned my gaze to the man who was sitting comfortably at the couch, he was with a girl. That girl seems familiar, maybe she was in showbiz or into business?

Nevermind, I don't care rin naman.

Hindi ko pinansin ang nakakatusok niyang mata, I rolled my eyes before going to the place where I can forget that man just for a moment.

"Just ladies drink," I said and licked my lower lip because his stare was making my heart beat furiously.

Sandali lang ay inabot na sa 'kin ng bartender ang in-order ko. Agad kong ininom 'yon at hindi pinansin ang nakakatusok na tingin ng lalaking kanina lang ay may kasamang babae.

Nasaan na? I thought they would talk with each other a bit and proceed to their room to do . . . wonders.

"Can't sleep?" Hindi ko namalayan na nakaupo na siya sa katabi kong stool. Hindi ko siya pinansin at nagpatuloy sa paglibot ng mata sa mga taong halos mag make-out na sa lugar na ito.

He sighed and stole my drink, he poured it in his mouth as if he was the one who bought it. I rolled my eyes and gulped as his presence affected my system.

"Bakit ka ba nandito?" I tried not to stutter.

"I know you'll go out," he simply replied.

I cleared my throat before looking at his eyes. "And you care because?"

He took a deep breath before looking at my eyes intently, he shifted his weight and leaned closer to me.

Nahigit ko ang hininga habang magkalapit ang aming mukha, I could feel my cheeks burned at his sudden move.

Ramdam ko ang pagbigat ng hininga niya nang makitang matapang na nakatunghay din ako sa madilim niyang mata. Ayaw kong ipakitang sobra akong naapektuhan sa presensya niya kahit na sa mga sandaling ito at ay lunod na lunod na 'ko.