He push forward leaning over the arm of the couch. He rubbed my ass. "you have two choices I'm either going to spank you or I'm going to get you so close and not let you finish" I turned to look at him he smirked.

"Spank me." Which came out in a whisper.

He kept complete eye contact with me as his hand came down on my ass. hard. I whined I felt him push himself against me.

Then again his hand came down. I whined "Harry."

Rubbed his hand over my ass. "To much?" He asked a bit concerned.

"No harder.." I laughed not being serious

He froze before his hand came down even harder followed by 2 more.

"I was being nice before but if you want to be a brat then I'm not going to be so nice. Maybe I should just go home and finish myself off."

"Don't Harry."

"Fuckin beg for me" he grumbled in my ear

"Please Harry"

"Please what? what do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me? "

"I'm going to be mean are you okay with that?"

"Yes please punish me."

He pushed himself forward into me I let out a soft moan. "That's going to be last time you moan like that tonight. im going to fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk."

He wasn't joking he went hard. He grabbed my hips pulling me back when he went forward. Slamming our bodies together.

His hand came down on my ass again. Making me whine. He only went faster.

"You're such a fucking slut taking me like this."

He grabbed my hair making me look at him.

"You like being my little slut.?"

I nodded.

"Fuck sake speak". Smacking my ass then grabbing my face and spitting on me.

"I like being your slut." Looking at him he's eyes were dark and full of lust.

He let out a moan. Grabbing my nipple breast roughly and pinching my nipple.

"Harry I'm.."

Harry smacked my ass again before grabbing my throat "Fucking cum with me baby."

Bliss.

He's body fell forward onto mine.
He slowly stood up picking me up and putting me on the couch normally. We both sat there panting

"Was that to much?" He asked sounding concerned.

"No." I shook my head

"Good because I was holding back." He chuckled

"You were?" I laughed

"When I said I have kinks babe I meant it." He paused for a moment "Also don't temped like that. when I ask you if it's to much. Don't laugh. You almost had me snap and wreck you."

"I'm waiting for it Harry." I laughed

He let out a laugh "you have no idea what you're asking for."

"I'm asking for you to show me what really turns you on."

"Baby everything we do turns me on. No matter how crazy or how simple. You can get me to cum just by saying my name the way you do." Looking at me up and down

"Ok but I still want you to show me other stuff you're into."

"Don't get me started right now." He laughed. "Let's get to bed yeah?"

I went to stand up. I winced

He smirk "I told ya you weren't going to be able to walk."

"Harry" I whined

"It's called a punishment for a reason baby." Smiling proudly at me

I put my arms out with a pout for him to carry me

He rolled his eyes "only because I love you." picking me up and carrying me to my bed

Harry climbed in bed and pulled me close to him. "If you think it's bad now wait until the morning."

"I'm going to strangle you if it's worse."

"Can't wait." He said kissing my head "make sure you're ready for round two if you do that though."

The morning.
I woke up and Harry was missing. I went to get up but surely my ass pretty much my entire lower half was sore. I sat back down

Harry appeared in the door way with a huge smirk. "morning baby. how do you feel?"

I glared at him.

"If you ask me nicely I'll take you to McDonald's"

I gasped "Harry please that sound so good right now."

"Alright only because you said please." Leaning down and kissing me he went to walk away

"Harry"

He turned with a smirk "yes?"

"Can you help me get dressed?"

"of course baby."

He walked over to my dresser pulling out shorts and a tshirt and putting them on me

We went to McDonald's and then headed back.

Harry turned to me "Do you mind if we stop by the office?"

"Sure."

We walked in I walked pretty slow making Harry laugh.

"Come on let's get you to my office miss limp." He said mocking me.

Walking to Harry's office we ran into Niall and louis who noticed.

Niall said "Jesus Harry you could at least carry the poor girl."

Harry shrugged "its punishment."

Niall followed us to the office

"Whatcha do sweetheart?" He laughed looking at me

"I woke Harry up to come over and kill a spider"

Harry scoffed. "Were you not paying attention last night. that's not why I was mad. I was mad because she used the emergency code word"

Niall said "that's fucked up." looking at me.

"Hey it was a huge spider! I'm pretty sure it was a black widow!"

"Harry it was a deadly spider!" Niall  argued at Harry With a laugh.

Harry said "it wasn't even fucking black!"

Niall laughed "so you're a liar" looking at me.

I looked at Harry and said "niall told me that he wants to have sex next to us. During the boat trip"

Niall gasped "that's not true"

Harry laughed

Niall said "she obviously on a lying spree" shaking his head

Harry said "Niall I don't know that sounds like something you would say. Hey be honest mate maybe I can make it happen."

I looked at Harry confused before smacking him

Harry laughed "what who said I was done punishing you?"

Niall said "woah you're using me as punishment? I'm hurt but I also wouldn't turn down a good time." Winking at me

Harry looked at me. "well looks like.."

I said "bullshit you wouldn't do anything im not comfortable with .. and that im not comfortable with."

Harry sighed "ahh sorry niall she got me there. sorry champ maybe go try another couple." Patting him on the shoulder

Niall rolled his eyes "whatever your loss sweetheart" walking out of the room