Chapter 53×

Not edited

"Alright. We're here." You stood alongside your husband with a grimaced look. "Are you ready to bring everyone back to life?"

"Of course!" You quickly answered your husband. "I'm just.." You hesitated a bit. You weren't ready to be a demon lord again just yet, but if it meant bringing back everyone, then there was a sacrifice that you were meant to make. "Uh, yes! I'm ready to revive everyone!"

Rimuru smiled at your answer and took ahold of your waist. "Then let's do this." Wings spurted out from his back as he began flying.

"You know, I could've teleported us there."

"I know." The blue head grinned. "I'm just using this tactic as a way to spend as much time with you." You grew flustered at your husband's words.

"Whatever."

🔸🔹▪️

It only took awhile to reach the area that had the many victims that would be amongst the disaster you and Rimuru would soon make. Your eyes glossed over the people with a not much noticeable grin.

"Oh, right. Before we start killing everyone, I told Zeldin to kill you just incase you end up going berserk. Is that okay with you?"

"It doesn't matter really. He'd do so no matter what you say."

Rimuru could only chuckle at your sheepish look. "Right." He focused his attention on the people below him. "I should start the killing."

Your arms were wrapped tightly against your husband neck as he outstretched his arm. Many small balls of slime appeared rapidly above the people, who confusingly wondered what they were and why were you and Rimuru floating above them. But it didn't really mattered, as they were to die.

And as if on cue, like bullets, small slime got from its place and dashed through the hearts of the people. Each body falling instantly as they died.

"They're.. Dying.."

"When since you've became a sadist?" Rimuru began flying both of you down to the ground.

"Since they've killed the people that mattered to me."

"Hm.. I see." Would you react the same way if someone had killed him?

As both of your feet finally touched the ground, you released your arms from your husband's neck with a grin.

"Alright. I'm gonna kill my people. Just close your eyes for me okay?" Rimuru did as told. "No peeking. I don't want you dead either." The blued only nodded at your statement. "Now," With low sigh, you took off the bracelet from wrist, making your husband flinched at the sudden aura. "Kill: 10,000 eyes that are open within my area." And just like that, 10,000 people were long gone.