Chapter 46×

Not edited

Just before Zeldin met up with Myulan

"What's going on? Who're these people?"

"Glad you can make it here, Elith." Shion stared at the woman that was making her way next to her. "These people came here to start a fight."

"Well, well, well. Looks like we get another plate to feed."

"Leave this town now and we'll consider overlooking this." Elith spoke to one of the intruder.

"Or consider your life forfeit." Shion added on as she glared toward the man.

"Interesting. Then I shall give you a physical lesson on my abilities." The back head male smirked.

"Boy, oh boy. This gives an impression on who started it first." A guy that stood next to the black head spoke. "But oh well. I've been meaning to test out my strength too."

"It's seems you don't understand unless you're knocked some sense into." Shion took her large sword from her sheath and stabbed it into the ground, developing a large Crack into it.

"Shion, Elith, I sense an unusual presence from him." Shuna muttered to the two. "It would be dangerous to fight without the odachi... Gorikimaru and you Elith, your powers."

Shion looked at the pink head before speaking. "Yes. However, lady Shuna, my opponent is a human." The purple head stared back at the people before her. "It's not that I'm belittling them, but lord Rimuru wish to coexist between human and monsters."

"Right, Shuna. I'll try my best to be careful." Elith spoke to the pink head before looking at Shion. "If that's what master Rimuru wants, then I'll definitely comply, but I'm not to sure if that's what queen Y/N wants."

"I'm sorry, Elith, but I must listen to Lord Rimuru's request." Shion spoke. "Now that that's delt with, I should be able to settle things as peacefully as possible." Shion began walking toward her opponent as she slammed her fist against her palm.

"How fun. If you're gonna be in my way, then I'll destroy you."

As the black head and Shion began fighting, Elith focused herself on the other male.

"Hmm. I guess you're my opponent." The guy chuckled as he pointed his sword at her. "I'm not gonna go easy on you."

"I wasn't planning on doing that either." And with that, they both ran for each other, ready to cause pain.

Elith was able to throw a kick to the man's stomach, causing him to fly not too far back.

"Argh.." He groaned.

"I thought you said you wasn't going easy on me." Elith smirked at the groaning, short head, man.

"I'm just getting started." He flew up from his spot and ran straight for the red head, randomly swinging his sword at her direction, making it harder for her to block.

"And then I'll stab," The sword grazed the young woman cheek as she was quick to block it. "You're pretty quick."

"I don't usually give out compliments, but I can say the same for you." Elith huffed out. She was being tired from moving around too much.

"Elith! Let me fight alongside you!" The woman in questioned look behind her as Gibta began making his way next to her.

"I'm sure Hakurou been treating you well. Let's see what you got." Elith smirked at the green goblin.

"Ugh, although they say it would've been immediately after the commotion," Gobta ran toward the short hair man to attack only for it to be blocked. "It seems the affect hasn't appeared yet."

"Effect? What are you talking about?" The goblin glared at the man with a dagger in his hand.

"That's a secret." Short hair answered with a teasing smile. "It would've been fine if I had to get serious right now. Either way, it'll be fun to overwhelm you."

And that's when she felt it. Elith was quick to her knees at the power she once had suddenly weakened. Almost as if she didn't had any. "What the-"

"Elith!"

"Hm. Looks like it'd begun."

"Wha-What happened?"

"Your powers. It's basically gone now." Short hair smirked. "Which means I have the upper hand." The man was quick to kick Gobta away from him. "And you," He pointed his sword at Elith. "You're so.. Useless now. Without any powers, you could basically do anything." Elith could tell that short hair was making fun of her. She slowly got up from her crouching position and stood her ground.

"I.. I can still fight."

"Alright. Suit yourself." The man kicked the woman in the stomach before kicking her in the face. Blood was quick to make its way out of her nose and mouth.

"Elith!" Gobta groaned as he stood up from the ground.

"I guess two is better than one." He moved his head to prevent the goblin from punching him. "But maybe try harder?"

Elith was heaving at the mouth. Oxygen was basically leaving her body. He was right. She couldn't fight without her powers. She was basically useless liked he said. But... She had to try.

"Elith! Be careful!" The red head eyes widen at the sound of the kid's voice. She looked behind her with fear in her eyes.

"Get out of here! No-" Before she was even able to say more, a blade was struck through her stomach.

"You were starting to get boring. Couldn't take it anymore." He then pulled the sword out, watching as Elith body began limping towward the children.

"G-Go." Blood was slow coming out of her mouth. "Find Zel-Zeldin. Qui-"

The kids eyes widen in terror as Elith body collapsed on the ground.

She was dead.

🔸🔹▪️

💀💀