Chapter 45×

Not edited.

"Elith, Elith! We want to see Elith!" The children chanted as they pulled on Zeldin's uniform.

"She's in a meeting right now. You can't just go see her." The brunet sighed. He was definitely charging you for this.

It was the next day and Zeldin couldn't been happier, seeing as it's close for your arrival. He really need to get these kids off his back.

"Huh?" His eyes were locked on a vibrant green head woman. "Hm.." He looked down toward the kids. "I need you guys to stay here. If you don't, I'll take away lunch time from you all."

"Oh come on!" The man ignored the kids as he made his way toward the young woman.

"Yo." He started, startling the woman in the process. "I've never seen you here before. Are you new?"

The woman nodded. "I'm with Youm."

"Ah. I see. Well.. Carry on then." He slightly waved as the woman made her way out of the man's view. "Some thing's definitely fishy about her."

🔸🔹▪️

"I'm telling you, something is definitely off with that new woman."

"It's not that I don't believe you, Zel. You're always right when it comes to this stuff, but.."

"But what?"

"Ugh... I just wasn't expecting another problem to happen." Elith groaned.

"What do mean another?"

"Lady Arubis said that their country will be confronted by lady Millim."

"Lady Millim? You mean as Y/N lost, long friend?"

"It's not lost long, but yes. Her. Anyways," Elith went on to continue speaking. Lady Arubis requested that tempest accept some of their refugees since she knows how dangerous it'd be for both the people if they stayed in the country.

"One problem after the next, huh?" Zeldin chuckled. He stood up from his seat (outside of Elith's home). "I should probably get going. There's.. Something important I have to do."

"And you're leaving. Not surprised."

"Elith! Elith! There's a fight happening in the front!" The kids ran up to the woman with small pants.

"How did you guys even get there without supervision?"

"You and Zeldin were too busy talking so we snuck away." Elliot silently laughed.

"But hurry quick! It looks like a fight is about to happen!" Ema quickly brought the attention back to the problem.

"Alright, alright."

🔸🔹▪️

Myulan was careful to not let anyone notice her escape to the side of the building. There seemed to be a commotion, and she was lucky that everyone was making their way to the source. It gave her the upper hand to do what she needed to do.

"It's convenient for me that their attention is focused else where." She quickly spoke as she finally made her way to her spot.

She was scared to do what she was about to do. The thought of being apprehended by the executives once they've found out she was gonna do her spell gave her shivers. But.. She would also be risking her future relationship with Elith and.. Youm. But... She has to do this.

"Yo." Myulan slightly jumped at the voice. "So.. I was right. Apparently you're evil." The green head woman turned behind her to see Zeldin.

"I.."

"It's okay. You don't have to try and lie about what you're about to do. I... Kinda already knew." Zeldin pulled out his sword for his sheath. "I have to kill you now." He started swinging his sword but she was quickly to block.

"What are you doing, Zeldin?"

"Grucius!" Myulan quickly ran over the dark skinned male.

"I was about to ask Myulan on a date by I come across you trying to kill her?" The vibrant eyes woman shook at Grucius words.

"If you're going to defend her, I might have to defeat you too." Zeldin glared at the gray head.

"No, no. I understand your reasoning Zeldin." Grucius faced the woman. "I got this unusual message." He held up a piece of paper. "The beast kingdom yuurazania has received a declaration of war from demon lord, Millim."

"Yep. Elith told me the exact same thing." Zeldin nodded.

"That's a huge issue! Won't you have to go back home?" Myulan stared at Grucius in worry.

"Don't you think something's off?"

"Huh?"

"I'll say it for him since he seems to be taking to long to do so." Grucius glared at the brown head. "You're a demon.. Aren't you?"

"Wha-"

"Don't play coy with me. It's weird that lady, Millim is going berserk for no appearant reason and, if you think about, it seemed to happen around the time Youm found you." Zeldin started. "If yuurazania and the tempest federation had a demon from an unknown origin,  appear during the day of the declaration of war, they're scheming to do something in secret. Who's orders are you stationed under?"

"I-" The woman didn't bothered answering. She turned her back toward the two and continued her way deeper into the.

"Look, Myulan. If an outsider makes any suspicious movement, they'll be arrested. You'll have to behave yourself." Youm followed after the woman.

"I have know other options, Grucius. I have to do this."

"There was an option in not participating in the first place." Zeldin sighed. He clutched the sword tighter into his palm. "Myulan.. I'll let you go if you just leave tempest and pretend as if this had never happened."

"I-" She was hesitant. "If you get in the way.. I'll kill you."

"Hm." The guard smirked. "I see how it is." He lifted up his sword and quickly ran up to the woman, but was suddenly blown away. "What the-" He noticed the sudden transformation of the woman. "This is gonna be a pain in the hip."

🔸🔹▪️

I'll edit this later too 🥴. Tell me your thoughts on Elith and Zeldin. Also,  I don't want this to run on cause I know you guys are possibly waiting for reader to come back😭 so there'll probably be one-two more chapters left for Elith and Zeldin story.

Hope you guys like the double upload... Heh