Chapter 2×

"Lady, Y/N. Have you ever thought of asking the other villages for help?"

"No." You crossed your arms. "I don't want to."

"But why not? Surely it'll be easier to have access to things."

"That's the thing. I don't want to use the other villages just for my own gain." You stared at Elith's purple eyes. "I find it rude that we're asking for something when we can't even give back." You also prefer doing things yourself, as it causes less stress than when others.

Elith was staring into your E/C eyes, as well. It almost seemed like she wasn't focusing on anything you were saying.

"I-I see, Lady, Y/N."

"But," You placed a hand on your chin. "I do have an idea." You stood up from your seat quickly and rushed out of your house, having Elith frantically following after you, breaking out of trance from your eyes. "It's risky, but that's the only idea I can come up with."

"Uh- What is it, Lady, Y/N?"

"I won't tell you, but watch the village until I come back. Assign everyone a job, so it's less work for you." You told the woman before rushing back into your home to grab a few for yourself. "I'll be back. I promise." You went to hug the woman, before exiting out of the village. "Goodbye, everyone! I'll see you when I'm back!"

Elith face flushed as she stared at your distancing body. Everyone turned to look at the dark-skinned girl in confusion, pondering on your disappearance.

"Oh-Uh! Don't worry about it, guys. She'll be back before you know it."

»»»»»»»

"Hmm... The first village I come across, how should I act? Hungry? Sad? Needy? Hmm." Your mind was running with ideas of the actions you were planning on doing. "I am good at acting, so maybe it'll work?"

You fiddled with the bracelet on your wrist out of boredom as you stared into the sky. "Hmm.. Should I teleport or something? Or would it be easier to fly and look around?" At the thought, you released your feet from the ground and float yourself above the trees, scattering yours eyes around the forest. "Is that a village.." You muttered quietly to yourself.

After awhile of searching, your eyes finally came across a village that was just near by. With a smile on your face, you began moving forward.

"Well, lucky me."

Perhaps Elith idea isn't so bad at all?