Chapter 19×

"Lady Y/N."

"Elith. Hey," You smiled at your friend with an exciting look in your eye.

"King Rimuru just told us about the leaving he'll be taking place in just a few days."

"Yeah. He said we're going on an adventure to complete a quest he wasn't able to finish up." You partially lied to the woman. Business of Rimuru's don't need to broadcast to everyone unless he wanted that to be done.

"Then I do wish for safety amongst yourself and king Rimuru."

"Of course we'll be safe. He has me and I have him."

Elith stayed silent for a moment. A small  smile grazed across her face. "I'm glad to see that you're truly happy, Y/N."

"Huh? I've always been truly happy. What do you mean?"

"It's nothing." The dark skin woman shook her head. "I should be heading back. Don't want Zeldin to feel lonely." You chuckled at Elith comment.

"Haven't seen him in awhile." You mumbled. You almost felt kind of bad.

The woman turned her back to you and began walking, not before stoppi g in her tracks just a few minutes later. "Oh. And the kids really miss you."

You widen your eyes.

You've been spending so much time with Rimuru that your focus wasn't on spending time with your people as friends.

"Ugh," you silently groaned. "Where are they now. It has been a long time. I missed them, too."

"You can catch them with Rigar. That's where I last saw them." And just like that, Elith disappeared.

You sighed loudly with annoyance to yourself.

"Who the heck is Rigar?"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Okay, guys. I think that's enough playing for me today. I got to get to work." The green goblin apologizes to the four kids, A small, apologetic smile placed on his replaced his happy one.

"It's fine." Elliot sadly answered.

"Yeah. We don't want to take away your work hours from you anyway." Ema smiled back at the goblin.

With that, Rigar waved at the kids before disappearing to do his job.

"Man. I wish Queen Y/N was here." Jamaal mumbled.

"Me, too." Eliot agreed. "But it's all that new king's fault. He's holding our Y/N hostage!"

"What should we do then? We're very weaker than him." Marey waited for the boy to respond.

"Who needs brawn when you get brains?" Eliot questioned with a smug look.

"I think against him you need brawn and brains." The kids looked up at the interrupting recognizable voice.

"Queen Y/N!" They ran to the woman with exciting smiles in their faces. You grinned as you hugged them tightly.

"Hey, my little lambs." They kids let go, excluding Emma, who was now glued to you.

"Where have you been? We thought the new king was holding you hostage!" Ema started crying, encouraging everyone else to do the same.

"No, no. Don't cry, little ones. I'm totally fine. Just been.. Uh.. Busy."

"You promise you weren't being harmed?" Marey wiped the small tear that rolled down her face.

"Why would I let someone harm me purposely?"

"We know you wouldn't. Marey is just being an idiot." Eliot slightly shoved marey with his elbow.

"But we heard you'll be leaving soon.. Where are you going?" Jamaal ignored the two as he questioned his favorite person.

"Just some duties I have to attend with the king."

"How long will it take? We haven't played in such a long time!" Ema whined, her hands gripping more firmly onto your clothes.

"Don't know anything yet."

"Ema, let her go. She can't stay here any longer."

"You can't tell me what to do, Eliot! I want Y/N to stay with us!"

"Me too!" Marey ran over to you and gave you a hug.

"Same here." Jamaal wrapped his arms around your neck, bending your body down awkwardly and uncomfortably.

"I feel the same way, guys. But lady Y/N have to get going." Eliot nervous glanced at the group. His eyebrows thread in sadness at the thought of you leaving them.

"Oh, come on, Eliot. Just join the hug." With a simple command from you, he ran over and jumped in for a hug, causing all of you to fall over.

"We'll miss you, Y/N!"

My posting will be very slower than usual. It became a busy week for me and whewwww~ it's hectic.. So.. Just a heads up.

Anyways... Idk.. But I wanted to do a qna for some reason. Never done it before so  idk what to expect..

Also.. I wonder if you guys is notice just the tiniest changes I make with the characters? 🤔

Comment! It makes my day🙃.