"Hey can I grab a lift with you?" She asked.

"Uh Hangman drove today," He replied.

"Oh uh, I'll get Rooster to drop me back then," she smiled as she walked away.

"Hey Brad Brad," she smiled.

"Is this a new thing now?" He asked.

"I think so yeah!" She chuckled.

"What can I do for you Loulou?" He asked.

"Can I grab a lift back with you please?" She asked.

"I'm sorry Loulou, I'm going to visit some friends," he said sadly.

"Oh okay! No worries!" She replied.

She had one last option so walked over.

"Hey Bobsicle!" She smiled.

"Well that's new," he replied.

"Well I'm hoping to charm you into giving me a lift," she smiled.

"Unfortunately I've got to take Phoenix to the doctors, she didn't realise she ran out of her prescription last night," he said awkwardly.

"Oh okay, no worries bobsicle!" She replied faking a smile.

Shortly after all the cars were gone and it was just her. She had no option left but to walk.

It was an hours walk back so she would have time to be left with her thoughts. Not necessarily a good thing.

She felt alone. She had turned down Rooster, stop putting herself out there and apparently managed to push away Hangman.

All she wanted to do was tell him that she liked him, but she couldn't anymore. Especially with how he was acting.

Even if she did get the opportunity to tell him, he was acting like a complete dick. Not a good place to start a relationship.

Just as she was 10 minutes away from her house, it started pouring with rain.

Just my luck, she thought.

Out of pure frustration she screamed.

There was no one around to hear though.

So she carried on walking until she finally arrived at her house. Soaked.

She walked through the front door, dripping.

"Woah what the hell happened to you?" Coyote asked.

"You! You immature little pig! I couldn't ask you for a lift because you hate me! And why do you hate me? Oh yeah because you haven't let me to talk to you about the one important thing! And now look at me, I'm soaked through!" She screamed pointing at Hangman.

"Me? We just assumed that you'd gone with one of the others?" Hangman replied.

"Well obviously they were all busy!" She snapped.

She stormed off upstairs to have a shower, leaving the 3 boys in the living room.

"What the hell did you do?" Coyote asked.

"I don't know! She chose Rooster and she's annoyed at me?" He said in disbelief.

"There has to be more to it, surely?" Fanboy said.

"I don't know man," Hangman replied.

Louise stayed away from them all evening, she was furious. She wanted to speak to Hangman so desperately but she knew that with her current mood it wouldn't go the way she wanted.