Chapter 6

Louise woke up, headed downstairs and began to make herself some breakfast, just as she was doing this she noticed that Hangman had walked in.

"Fucking hell," he said shocked, "what the fuck happened to you?"

"Thanks Bagman," she said sarcastically, "you really know how to charm a girl," she added rolling her eyes. "If you must know, Rooster and I had an argument last night."

"Aww trouble in paradise?" He teased.

"To say the least, we aren't friends anymore," she said sadly.

"Haven't you been friends all your life?" He asked.

"Yeah thanks for reminding me, I didn't already know that!" She snapped. "I have to go get ready, I'm seeing Uncle Tom today!" With that, she disappeared upstairs to try and save her appearance before visiting her Uncle.

Hangman then noticed that his other 2 housemates had joined him in the kitchen. "What the fuck did you do?" Fanboy asked.

"Yeah, why did you anger the beast?" Coyote added.

"I didn't do anything!" Hangman replied.

"Well when she is in a bad mood, it's usually because of you," Fanboy pointed out.

"Actually, this time it is because of Rooster," Hangman said.

"Rooster? What did he do?" Coyote asked.

"Well if I knew that I wouldn't have been yelled at now would I?" Hangman replied snarkily.

Without saying a word Louise said ran passed looking much better than before and ran to her car. She quickly drove over to her Uncles house and politely knocked on the door.

"Hey Lou!" The woman at the door greeted.

"Hey Aunty Sarah, how are you?" she asked Iceman's wife.

"I'm okay thank you sweetie, how are you?" Sarah replied.

"I'm not too bad thanks," Louise said unconvincingly, Sarah gave her a knowing look.

"Lou I have known you since you were born, literally I was there in the room, I know when you are lying," She said.

"Fine," Louise replied defeated, "Bradley and I had an argument, it was stupid but we both said some things and I just don't think we can come back from this."

"Louise, you two had argued a million and one times, you always come back from this, whatever it is you both need to swallow your pride and talk it out," Sarah said.

"I guess you're right, anyway, how is Uncle Tom?" Louise asked.

"He is okay, he is back talking again which is good, but the doctor says it won't be long until he starts struggling again," her aunt said sadly.

"Can I see him?" Louise asked.

"Of course! He is having a barbecue tomorrow night, everyone will be here, you coming?"

"Like I can say no?" Louise laughed, she walked to her Uncle's office and knocked in the door.

"Come in," Her uncle called.

"Hey Uncle Tommy!" Louise greeted.

"You know I hate when you call me that, Uncle Ice!" he replied smiling.

"Oh please, I am not going to call you by your call sign, you're my godfather!" she laughed.

"Well, I gotta try and argue as much as I can now because soon I won't be able to," He joked.