Chapter 5

The morning had finally arrived and Louise decided to go downstairs to get some breakfast, it was Saturday so they were not at work today, but that also meant that it was her date day with Chris. She grabbed a coffee and some pancakes and went to sit and eat them in the living room where all the boys were sat. 

"So loverboy not good enough to spend the night?" Hangman asked. 

"Actually he left to plan the date we have today," she replied smugly. 

"Oh please, no guy plans a date after a one-night stand," Hangman said. 

"Maybe she is just that good," Coyote laughed. 

"Wouldn't you like to know," she joked. 

"Hey don't tempt me Rex, I've heard stories," he smirked. 

"Back to the point," Hangman said rolling his eyes, "no way is he taking you on a date!"

"Well, he is," she shrugged. 

"Was he good?" he asked. 

"He was not bad," she replied. 

"So he's not good?" he said. 

"Like I said, not bad!" She repeated. 

"Do you really want to date someone that was average in bed?" He asked. 

"He might have a great personality," she said. 

"Imagine the speech I will have to make at your wedding," he began causing Louise to roll his eyes, "this couple began from just an average one-night stand, may you have awful sex but great chat for the rest of your lives. Shame she didn't sleep with me or she would have realised she could've had both."

"Are you trying to tear him down or big yourself up?" She asked amused. 

"Hey, I can multitask," Hangman joked back. 

"As much as I hate to say it," Fanboy added, "Hangman is right, do you really want to be stuck in  a relationship with shit sex?"

"Guys, it's just one date! For all I know he has terrible chat too," she said. 

"Why risk it then?" Hangman asked. 

"Free meal?" She laughed. 

"I'll take you out then, don't waste your time!" Hangman said frustrated. 

"Look he just text me saying be ready for 1 so I am going to get ready," she said excusing herself from the conversation. 

As she reached her bedroom, she began looking for some clothes. He didn't say what type of clothes to wear or what the date was going to be so she decided on some high-waisted shorts and a flowery crop top as it was hot. She let her curly hair flow and added some makeup. 

Once she finished getting ready she went downstairs to wait in the living room for him to arrive. 

"You might want to go outside to save your man," Coyote said. 

"What are you going on about?" She asked. 

"Well he got here 5 minutes ago and Hangman has been trying to scare him away ever since," he chuckled. 

"Oh for fuck sake," she said storming outside, "Hey Chris, I'm sorry about him, let's go shall we?" She said giving Hangman a dirty look. 

"Yeah let's," her date replied. They got in the car and headed to the mystery location, "So, that Hangman seems involved, wasn't he the one that split us up the night we met?" He asked. 

"Yeah but that was for different reasons, we had argued earlier in the day and I needed to check on him," she found herself defending Hangman's actions.