Chapter 15

After a long day at the theme park, the pilots got home and got ready for a night at the bar.

Louise was putting on her makeup when Hangman walked in.

"Woah Jake! Knock?" She said.

"What? Like I haven't seen you naked before," he said rolling his eyes. "Why are you doing makeup before putting on clothes?"

"Well I fancied doing a cute look and then I was going to match my outfit to my makeup!" She replied like it was obvious.

"You're weird," he said.

"Did you come in here for a reason or just to look me up and down and then insult me?" She asked.

"Well I did come in here to see if you were nearly ready, we're all waiting downstairs. But to be honest seeing you half naked was a massive bonus!" He smirked.

"And now that's the last time you'll be seeing it!" She replied finishing her makeup.

"Oh don't pretend like you can keep away from all this!" He gestured to himself.

"Well it will be hard but I can manage!" She said sarcastically. "Which dress do you think? The red one or the black one?"

"Do I look like your gay best friend?" He rolled his eyes, "whichever one is easier to take off!"

"Well that won't be your problem but thanks for your input! I'll go the red one!" She said slipping into it.

"Yes your highness!" He replied.

"Can you do me?" She asked.

"I'm sorry what?" He replied.

"You know, zip me up?" She said.

"Uh yeah sure!" He said zipping her up. Once she was in her dress he began checking her out. He was frozen in his spot. She looked stunning.

"Are you okay there buddy?" She asked.

"Uh yeah, we're all ready I'll go wait downstairs!" He said peeling his eyes away from her.

She grabbed her purse and wondered downstairs to meet the boys. They all stopped what they were doing and stared at her.

"Hey Rex, remember when we kissed? Think we should make it more?" Coyote flirted earning a punch from Hangman.

"Okay well, let's go shall we!" Louise said changing the subject.

Fanboy jumped into the car and drove them over to the bar.

They strolled in and met their friends (shockingly) at the pool table.

"Fuck me Rex! Who let you look this good?" Phoenix asked.

"Well what can I say? I am sexy!" She replied laughing.

"That you are," Rooster added earning a glare from Hangman.

"So, drinks?" Louise said, the rest nodded in response. "I'll go get them!"

Louise headed to the bar and noticed it wasn't Penny on the bar. "Hey Jimmy! Where's penny today?" She asked.

"She's out at the moment!" He replied.

"Out where?" She asked.

"On a date..." he replied.

"I bet I can guess with who!" She chuckled.

"I think you'd be right," he laughed. "What can I get for you?"

"Urm I'll have a double vodka cranberry please, they will all have beers (boring) and then a round of tequila shots please!" She smiled happily.