Chapter 10

"Loulou, what the fuck?"

"Brad, hey!" She said trying to ignore what just happened.

"You specifically told me you didn't have feelings for Bagman!" He shouted.

"Hangman," Jake corrected earning a death stare from Rooster.

"I don't! It's just sex!" She defended immediately regretting it.

"Just sex?" Rooster asked dumbfounded. "What happened to getting out there and wanting a boyfriend? I mean the reason you were so upset about Chris was that you wanted someone to settle down with!"

"Woah someone to settle down? You're only just 21!" Hangman said shocked.

"Just because I like relationships doesn't mean that I can't have fun!" She replied.

"Yeah, but with him? I'd rather we started our deal back up than you sleep with him!" Rooster complained.

"Sorry, are we ignoring the settling down at 21?" Hangman added again.

"Do you not remember that 'our deal' almost ended our friendship of pretty much 21 years!" She argued back.

"Yeah, but it would save you from being hurt by this guy! Someone who is known for being the bad guy!" Rooster said.

"Wait you guys fell out over sex? Did I already know this?" Hangman chimed in.

"Are you okay? Is Jake a cartoon villain or something? He is not the bad guy!" She shouted back.

"Jake? What he sticks his tongue down your throat and suddenly you're on first name basis?" Rooster asked.

"I don't think it's the tongue down her throat you need to worry about..." Hangman said sarcastically.

"Would you please stop trying to control my life? I can't sleep with you, I can't be close with Uncle Pete, I can't sleep around, anything else you want to add to that list?" She said tired of the situation.

"I do not control your life! When have I ever said any of that?" He scoffed.

"I could definitely think of a few occasions!" Hangman said.

"Oh please, how long do you have?" Louise said sarcastically.

"I do not control your life!" He snapped.

"No you don't but you damn well try to!" She snapped back.

"I'm bored of this fight, I think I'll head back. This seems like more of a family matter," Hangman said trying to slip away.

"HA! Do you think family act like that?" Louise laughed dryly.

"Oh so now you know I'm here?" Hangman said.

"Shut up we know you've been here the whole time with your dumb comments!" Rooster replied.

"Don't snap at him!" Louise said.

"Aww don't want to hurt loverboy's feelings?" Rooster patronised.

"I swear Bradley, I am done with your shit. I am sleeping with Hangman because he is good in bed, the best I've ever had. I have no feelings romantically for him, but if I did that would be my business, not yours. The reason I didn't tell you was because I knew you'd react like this, for some reason Jake really triggers your toxic masculinity!" Rex explained.

"Best you've ever had ay?" Hangman flirted.

"But I am your best friend Loulou!" Rooster whined.

"Okay and I'm back to being ignored," Hangman complained.