Chapter 9

After a night of chaos, Louise woke up remembering ALL the events from the previous night.  She walked out of her room and headed to the shower. Just as she came outside she bumped into a certain someone. 

"Morning," he said wiggling his eyebrows. 

"Move I'm going for a shower," Louise replied. 

"Maybe I could join you, up for round two?" He said suggestively. 

"Look last night was great, but it was a one-time thing, no one needs to know about this!" She sternly replied. 

"You're joking, right?" He said genuinely surprised, "all the guys you've slept with, the deal you had with Rooster, and I'm the one you want to keep a secret?"

"Okay first of all, you aren't God's gift, steady on there mate! Second of all, it would just complicate things," she joked. 

"Complicate what? You and Rooster?" He asked. 

"NO! Him and I are just friends and always will be, just trust me, it would complicate things," she repeated. 

"Okay fine," he let her go for the shower and got ready himself, once they were all ready they met downstairs for to get the car and drive over to the base. 

They arrived and piled into the classroom, Louise thought she would switch things up today and sit next to Bob who was pleasantly surprised. 

"Hey! You stole my backseat!" Phoenix said whining like a child. 

Louise chuckled and stuck her tongue out in response. "Now now children, let's behave!" Rooster said as he sat next to Phoenix. 

"Ugh great, now I'm stuck with your problem," she said joking about Rooster. 

"Hey! I am not her problem," he sulked. 

"Oh sweetie," Louise patronised, "unfortunately you are!" Rooster crossed his arms and sulked into his chair. He then mumbled something which Phoenix looked surprised at, but Louise couldn't hear. "What was that?" She asked. 

"TheonlyproblemIamisthatIamthebestsexyou'veeverhadandnoonecanevermatchit!" He shot out so she couldn't understand. 

"Try again but slower and clearer." Louise said. 

"The only problem I am is that I am the best sex you've ever had and no one can ever match it!" He said with more confidence. 

"Ha WERE!" she laughed thinking about the night before. 

 "What do you mean were?" He asked offended. "Who is better than me?"

Her eyes drifted over to Hangman but she quickly pulled them back, "no one!" she quickly said. 

"Someone's awfully defensive!" Phoenix added. 

"Is it someone we know?" Rooster asked. 

"OH MY GOD!" Phoenix suddenly shouted drawing all the attention to herself. 

Louise's eyes went wide realising Phoenix knew exactly who she had slept with. 

"NO!" Phoenix said shocked, "HIM? HOW? WHEN?" She said vaguely. 

"Stop it! You are making a scene!" Louise said sharply. 

"Wait how does she know but I don't? I'm your best friend." Rooster said sadly. 

"It's girl things!" Louise replied. 

"What's going on over here?" Hangman said strolling over to the tables. 

"Rex has had the best sex of her life, won't tell me who, but Phoenix knows!" Rooster said filling Hangman in. 

"Oh best sex of your life, yeah? And when was this?" He asked hoping it was him.