Chapter 18

"Can't do what anymore? Do you need to speak to someone?" Phoenix asked.

"No! I can't keep being around Jake! I can't act like I don't want him!" Louise explained.

"You were fine at acting like you didn't want him for the last few days?" Phoenix asked confused.

"Well that was when I was pissy and confused! But now I know I like him and he's him!" She whined.

"Frost listen, he will still be here in a couple days, just try and stay away from him!" Bob said.

"And how do you expect me to do that? I live with him!" She whined.

"Stay with us tonight," Phoenix suggested.

"But what about Bradley?" She asked.

"He's away remember, he will only be there in the morning!" Bob reminded.

"Okay fine, I can do that!" She said reassuring herself.

"Hey guys, come over, we're gonna have one last toast before we get drunk and forget the night!" Coyote said chuckling.

Their table walked over and raised a glass, Coyote doing his speech.

"To the last few weeks of hard work, good times (and the bad times) and the memories made!" He said raising his glass.

Louise noticed Hangman smirking at her when he said good times, she put it to the back of her mind because it was the last thing she needed to think about.

They spent the rest of the evening dancing and singing. Playing pool and making some final memories at the Hard Deck.

When the night finally came to an end and Louise was very drunk, Hangman approached her to let her know that they were leaving.

"Louise, you coming? We're leaving now," Hangman said.

"Oh I'm staying with Phoenix tonight," she slurred.

"How come?" He asked.

"Just a girls night," she nervously said.

"Okay, we'll night!" He kissed her cheek and left.

She stood there a moment frozen in the spot. Even just a kiss on the cheek and she was left breathless.

"Frost, you ready?" Bob shouted.

"Yeah coming!" She said.

They walked over to their car and Bob got into the drivers seat. Louise raced Phoenix to see who would get the front side passengers seat. Louise ran as fast as she could (which for someone who was rather drunk wasn't that slow) and won just about.

She very maturely stuck her tongue out at Phoenix and sat down next to Bob.

"So you and Hangman's goodbye?" Bob said.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" She replied. 

"No that's fine you can play the clueless card," he chuckled.

"Bobbbbb," she slurred.

"Yes Louise?" He asked.

"I'm tired!" She said like a child.

"Well we're nearly back! How you doing back there Phoenix?" He asked.

Louise looked back and gasped. "Ssshhh! She's sleeping!" Louise replied in a loud whisper.

"My gosh you two are the worst drunks ever!" He laughed.

"I personally think I'm amazing!" She replied crossing her arms.