Chapter 17

Louise woke up feeling in a better mood than the day before, she still didn't know what she wanted to do but she knew that she was excited for what the day would bring.

She skipped down to the kitchen and made bacon omelettes for everyone.

"Good-morning Fanboy!" She said cheerily.

"Who are you want what have you done with Louise?" He said cautiously.

"Ha ha. Funny! I'll put your omelette in the bin!" She teased.

"I'm sorry you're amazing!" He said panicked.

"I know," she smiled.

"Woah this is a different reception than yesterday!" Coyote said surprised.

"Anything for my boys," she said smiling.

"Does that include me?" Hangman said coming into the kitchen

"Sure," she said as she handed him a plate.

"Does anyone know what we're doing today?" Coyote asked.

"I dunno, Uncle Pete said yesterday about seeing me at the beach again today?" She said.

"When did you see him at the beach?" Hangman asked.

"When I was crying to him about how much of a dick you are," she said smiling sweetly.

"Fair play," coyote laughed.

"Oh yeah he's just text, 'Pilots, bring you comfy clothes and get down to the beach for your penultimate day of training' what does penultimate mean?" Fanboy asked.

"Second to last you idiot," coyote replied.

"Well I best go get changed then," Louise said heading upstairs.

She popped on a pair of Nike pros and a sports bra that showed off a bit of cleavage. She then threw on a baggy top and went down to meet the boys.

"Ready to go?" Hangman asked.

"Yep!" She smiled.

They hopped in the car and she hopped in the back with Coyote. She still hadn't got any clue about her love triangle situation so decided just to ignore it.

Once they had arrived they walked over to the rest of the group who were equally as confused as they were.

Maverick jogged over and asked Louise if she would go into Penny's and grab some waters for the group, of course she agreed and ran over.

"Hey Penny, Mav said I should grab some waters for the group!" she explained.

"Oh of course," she said going to grab some.

"So how was your date?" She asked.

"Oh Louise, it was amazing! He was such a gentleman, it was perfect!" She gushed.

"I'm glad! Sounds like he has finally grown up!" Louise chuckled.

"You're telling me! 20 years I've spent trying to get that man to mature!" Penny laughed back.

"I'm happy that he finally has," Louise smiled waving to head back to the group.

She put the waters on the side and walked back over.

"Right guys, introducing our new and improved pilot, Louise Jones, call sign, Frost." Maverick said smiling.

The group cheered and Louise ran over to maverick to hug him.
She jumped into his arms and began thanking him repeatedly.

"Right now that we've got that out of the way, dogfight soccer!" He announced.

"Football," Louise said under her breath correcting him. He rolled his eyes and carried on.