𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Start from the beginning

Riva looked around holding her father's finger. She walked to her mother silently and tried to peep up pushing her body over her toes. She wanted to see her sister.

"Mumma__baby!"

Krisha nodded her head as she gestured ritvik to pick her.

Ritvik came there but he could handle his emotions. He turned around and wiped his tears, the feeling was so much that he got overwhelmed. He couldn't understand about what were the tears.

He felt a tug on his shirt as wiping his tears he turned to see Riva blankly gazing him. She pulled her down to her height and wiped his tears with her tiny palms. Ritvik smiled still in tears and kissed her palms.

They both got diverted as the baby sniffled softly cuddling in her mother's arm.

"Ritvik, come and take your daughter." She told emotionally while smiling with tears.

He finally overcame his emotions and picked up his little one. Her cute little face had all his heart. He couldn't imagine that it will be such a nice feeling to hold a baby that too his own one.

Riva peeped up as she giggled when the baby moved her legs

Riva peeped up as she giggled when the baby moved her legs. Krisha creased her head and kissed on her cheek.

"What's her name?"

She cutely asked and both ritvik-krisha exchanged an intense look. They smiled together and nodded their heads before voicing out the sweet name for their baby.

"Kriti!"

Riva clapped her hands excitedly as she touched the soft cheek of baby and cried out in joy. Her smile made the both chuckle as ritvik turned to her side to give her the complete view of her sister.

Finally there were a happy family.

~•~

| 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 |

Time flew like wind as they couldn't understand when their little babies grown up. The kashyap mention was filled with a bunch of kids, two of hrithik, Hriday & Hrihaan, two of prem Ishaan & Ahaan and two of ritvik Riva & Kriti. It was irritating the most to only one person and that was ritvik himself.

He tries his best to avoid the get together of the children but always fails.

Here as always the kids were playing together. But it was less like playing and more like fighting.

Aahaan snatched the doll from kriti's hands and passed it to hriday who laughed and seperated the head and body of it. 

This act triggered kriti and she jumped on hriday tugging his hair and then pulling it untill he burst out crying loudly. She left him and angrily looked at ahaan who jumped behind his big bro. Ishaan turned at the little girl and she started crying.