Chapter 8 - Love Fools

The partition was up in his limo to give Steve and Natasha the privacy they needed. The two sat silently for a while, their hands intertwined and eyes sneaking shy glances at the other every now and then. Everything happened so fast again, and Steve knew they had to talk about this. He wouldn't let things crash and burn like the last time.

"I thought you said it was a mistake." He was first to speak.

Natasha smiled at him, "I made a mistake denying it." She continued in a soft voice, "You were right... I want you as much as you want me."

"So, you don't regret our first night together?"

"I regretted it at first..." She trailed off, avoiding eye contact with him, "I don't know whether you really want to be with me, or you only want me for sex. I don't know if you have feelings for me... or if I'm just one of your conquests."

Steve placed two fingers under her chin to make her look at him, "I do have feelings for you, Natasha. That's not a lie. I've never wanted to be with anyone as much as I want you."

"So we're gonna do this?" Her brows quirked up, green eyes gleamed mischievously.

"Yes, please." He replied in a pleading tone, "I aim to be with you for a very long time, Natasha. But we also have to be very discreet about this because no one can know about us."

"Okay." She leaned closer and pecked his lips, "You're my first ever relationship so... I kinda want it to work out too."

"We'll make it, love." Steve smiled and pulled her into a deep kiss, holding her tight.

They didn't stop kissing until they reached his apartment building. When they broke off the kiss, Steve practically dragged Natasha out of the car and into his private elevator before shoving her up against the wall and resumed kissing her hungrily until Natasha could only moan into his mouth.

"What have you done to me, Natasha?" Steve groaned into the kiss, "You always... do this thing to me."

"I don't know... maybe..." She panted, taking a deep breath as his mouth continued kissing down her soft skin, "Maybe... you're just... so easily turned on."

"Probably." He smiled against her neck, "But it only happens with you."

Soon they arrived at his floor. He pulled her up and Natasha wrapped her legs around his waist, their lips still locked together as they stumbled into the living room.

She murmured between the kiss, "Can we take a shower first before we do it again?"

"I have a better idea."

He carried her inside the bathroom and set her down on her feet. Once they took off their clothes, he lifted her up again and stepped inside the bathtub. His hand reached for the dial, letting the warm water fill the tub. His hot lips never left her skin. He couldn't get enough of her. She was so addictive and he only wanted more.

Steve pulled away from her neck, his blue eyes were burning with passion, "Let me-" Love you. He paused and stared into her beautiful green eyes, "Let me show you how amazing you are, and worship you the way you deserve. Let me make love to you. Please, sweetheart."

Natasha averted her gaze as she felt her cheeks flush at his sweet words. But Steve tilted her face up, "Natasha, please..."

"Okay..."

"Thank you, darling."

He put her on his lap and began to kiss up her neck and down her cleavage, marking every inch of her body. His mouth closed on her nipple, gently tugging it between his lips and giving it a soft lick. Natasha gripped him tight as she relished in the sensation of his touch, so tender and loving, making her feel like she was the most precious thing in the world.