Chapter 2 - Typical Stereotype

Since he first laid eyes on Natasha Romanov, Steve just couldn’t stop thinking about her. The moment he saw her walking through that door, she immediately took his breath away. Steve was sure no one had ever made him feel this way.

She was such a beautiful distraction. It was almost impossible for him to concentrate on delivering the materials in class when he kept finding his gaze drift toward the object of his affection. He loved seeing her eyes sparkled during class as she listened to him talking about art.

No, he really shouldn’t think of her this way. It just wasn’t right. But his primal male instinct got the better of him. Steve was unable to stop the burning desire that was now beginning to form inside his stomach whenever he thought of Natasha.

He wanted her bad and the realization hit him hard.Damn it, Rogers! You had better control than this. She’s your student and she’s only 22. You’re no longer a teenager with a raging hormone, so pull yourself together and stop lusting after the kid!

Steve sighed as he took a sip of his whiskey. Tomorrow was Monday, which meant he would be seeing her again.He needed to do something. He had to come up with a plan to stop this madness.

___________________

Monday

Monday came too fast for Natasha. The alarm clock went off disrupting her peaceful sleep so she decided to turn it off and continued sleeping. However, another interruption came in the form of Clint Barton who barged into her bedroom and began to viciously shake her body.

“WAKE UP, RED!!!!” He shouted loudly.

She groaned and mumbled sleepily, “How did you get in here, Barton?”

“I’ve a spare key, remember? Now up!!!”

“Ugh... go away!”

“We have Rogers’ class in one hour, Tasha!”

“SHIT”

Natasha jumped out of her bed and quickly ran into the shower. Clint was surprised to see her come back five minutes later. Her best friend, bless his heart, already prepared her clothes so she didn’t have to spend another half hour deciding on what to put on. But when Natasha saw what Clint had put together for her, she wasn’t at all pleased.

“What the hell did you pick for me, Clint?!” She half yelled at him, “I’m not gonna wear this and have all the guys looking at my goodie.”

“I’m trying to find you a guy to date! And step one is you starting to dress up a little.” 

The beautiful redhead snorted, “I don’t need you to be a matchmaker, Barton.”

Clint sighed, “Fine... just trying to help.”

“No need.” Natasha replied as she tossed everything back into the closet and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans, a halter-top and her favorite leather jacket.

They headed off to class in such a hurry that Natasha forgot her breakfast. “Damn, I forgot to get my breakfast.”

“We don’t have time, Tasha!” Clint ignored her protest and took her hand, pulling her as they ran through the hallway.

They made it just in time but didn’t manage to avoid Steve Rogers’ glare when he noticed them holding hands.He then began his class by giving the students back their work from last week. Natasha was eager to receive the first of many A-s she would ace this semester. From the look on everyone’s faces, they seemed to get pretty decent grades.

“Mr. Barton, you did better than I expected.” Steve said as he handed back Clint’s work, “And Miss Romanov...”

He provided her no other comment as he gave her back the paper. Natasha eagerly accepted it with a bright smile that quickly disappeared as she saw her grade.