Writer's afterword

》》》》

From Adele<3

TIKTOK: wattpadgirl.4

I think this is all over for a while. I might say I'm tired, but I'm happy. I am grateful to have so many readers on my wattpad page. I am very very grateful!

And I'm happy because I wrote my favorite book. The first couple of chapters barely reached 1000 readers. Hardly anyone has seen it, then it will soon have 10,000 readers. I can not believe.

A little about the story, because that's what the author's afterword is about
Sophie was the character who maybe looked a little like Belly. That is, at the beginning for sure. Then I reshaped him a bit since I was the writer. The girl was a wonderful girl who always loved Charles.

Charles was the villain. You always need a villain or some bad boy who will be the girls' favorite. And Charles Leclerc was really perfect. ALMOST!

And Arthur is the eternal favorite in the book. A naughty boy who is secretly in love with the girl's friend. Isn't it exciting?

I thought boy and girl friendships were amazing and I still do. I honestly don't even believe in this kind of friendship. Maybe one side will always want more. Mine, but I can already say that this was also the case in our story. Arthur wanted more. Sophie wanted more too, but not from Arthur. Charles was the ideal, the perfection.

They had many attempts. This happened also because it is not easy to be in love even in a divorced life. But in the end everything turned out well and Hervé Percival Leclerc was born....

Everything went well and I couldn't have been happier.

All in all, I don't plan on writing another book for a while. I ran out. I'm out of ideas. BUT!!! I'm still active on my TikTok page! I achieve great success with you. If you want to chat, I'll send you a message on Instagram.

Have a wonderful day and enjoy life!