10

》》》》

Sophie Fisher

It rarely, if ever, rains in Monaco. But today, the morning started quite differently. It was dark and the sky was thundering. The rain was pouring and there was not a single free part of the sky. Everything was covered by gray clouds.

I spent the last days of August here and already started packing in my suitcase. To tell you the truth, I decided on Arthur. But I have to travel home to dad and, of course, also because of new clothes. Autumn is coming and wherever we travel, I'd better have some warm clothes with me...
There will be many races, the first one we will go to is Belgium. I'm already very excited about it, because maybe everything can change and I can meet a lot of new people. It's time to make friends.

- Have you packed everything in the suitcases, my dear? - mother came into the room

- Yes, but give me 5 more minutes. Goodbye to Arthur -  I said and pressed a kiss to mother's cheek.

I knocked on Arthur's room and opened it. Arthur was playing a video game, but when he saw me he immediately put the controller down on the table. I sat on his lap and started the goodbye with a long kiss.

- I'm leaving - I said sadly

- I know Sophie, but in 2 weeks we will be together again in Belgium. Until then, we can somehow survive.

- Yes, unless Charles slits your throat -  I said with a laugh

- I won't let that - Arthur said and kissed me back

- Will you miss me? - I asked worriedly

- Of course you will be missed. I've never missed anyone more than you. I always missed you. If you weren't with me - Arthur said

Pascale was waiting for us at the door and I greeted her there. I hugged the woman as she whispered in my ear

- You have to tell me what happened between you and Charles - she said

- I will. Once - I pulled away from her....Does she know that this is a play? Or does she trust that Arthur and I have the necessary chemistry? I hope so. In any case, it's been a pretty boring 2 weeks. Then spinning again...

...

The journey home with mother was very long. The silence between us was unusual. In the past, when I was little, I always raved to my mother about how good she was with the boys and how much I was looking forward to Christmas with them. I always told what my favorite pastime was and how I felt when Charles and I were finally alone. The conversation was always accompanied by a mischievous smile. Not now though. There was no smile on mother's face. I saw more concern. The kind of worry I didn't want to see.

- Is everything okay, Mom? - I asked after a while.

- Yes, of course - she said with an embarrassing smile. - I was just...I was just afraid of you.

- From what?

- From them. - mom said the magic word that sent me miles away from reality.

- I'm afraid you're getting too used to the world in Monaco. I'm afraid you'll be too caught up in forgetting us and you'll end up like Arthur or Charles. Please don't get me wrong, you know I love boys very much. They are my everything after you, but sometimes I feel like the world has changed. Money came first and not love

- But Arthur loves me

- Come on Sophie. Arthur wants one thing and you know it... - said mother. But she was wrong about that. I don't think Arthur would be like Charles who took me to bed at the first opportunity.

- Mom listen to me. Listen to me! There will be nothing wrong, there will be no negativity. I'm going with Arthur, do you know why? Because I want to see the world and he knows how to give it to me. Formula 1 can give me that. So please, please, try to be happy for once...

- We got home - I said into the phone

- And how was the trip? - Arthur asked

- Scary. Mother was very afraid of me - I said

- Don't worry Sophie, after next week we will fly to Belgium together - Arthur said and that really calmed me down

...

* a week and a half later *

I loved the atmosphere of airports. It always fascinated me. The morning hours are because that's when the sun rose, and the evening hours are because that's when the sun set. I have always believed that the sunset is the proof that a bad day or any day can end well. Arthur sent an email saying that I have to be in Marseille by 2:00 p.m. because that's when the Ferrari Academy plane will start. So I said goodbye to my parents with six tears and left. Now I won't see them for 3 weeks or so so it's time to enjoy the years of youth. The bus took me straight to the entrance of the airport, where I immediately noticed Arthur in a huge red jacket. The Ferrari was located on the back of the coat, it was not difficult to guess that it was him. Facing Arthur was another large suitcase. Gray.

- Hi my beauty - Arthur said hello and I hugged him from behind

- I missed you so much - I told him and gave him a kiss on the lips

- You better stop doing that -  I heard a really familiar voice. I closed my eyes. I can't believe it...

- Charles, wait, Sophie arrived just 2 minutes ago

- What is he doing here?-  I opened my eyes and turned to face Arthur

- We travel together. Formula 1 also competes in Belgium when we do.

- Why didn't you tell me? - I looked at him

- Because I knew you wouldn't come with me then.

- Did you know that Charles? - I now turned to the older Leclerc boy

-Yes. - said the boy with a flirtatious smile. And I heaved a big sigh as I was looking forward to a long journey....

....

_____________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4