18

》》》》

Sophie Fisher

In the morning, I immediately rushed to the small place we had agreed on. Lando was waiting in a chair , and...my goodness, Arthur was sitting there

Arthur looked really good. You could see that he had gotten over me in the last 1 month. And Lando was just Lando. Both boys looked at me with boyish smiles when I came.

- What the hell are you two doing here? - I asked with the greatest surprise

- Sophie Fisher, sit down now - Lando said

- What's wrong?

- Where is Charles?

- I think he went to Maranello, so he wrote to me. But let's not talk about that now, but about your secret love - I said and poked the boy in the side. Lando looked at Arthur then both boys looked at me.

- Charles is not in Maranello- said Arthur. I looked at the two boys with an uncomprehending look before I thought of a huge madness

- Charles is cheating on you, Sophie - Lando finally said

Suddenly my blood stopped. I kept telling myself that no, no, this can't happen to me. Why would it happen? After all, I'm a good person except for the fact that I lied to my parents about a few things and cheated on Arthur with Charles. But it wasn't like that. It couldn't have hurt Arthur that much either... I sat in amazement in front of the two boys who were watching me questioningly.

-Are you ok sophie Your face turned quite pale - I took my hand Arthur

- Who is the girl? - I asked irritated
- You probably know, so you better tell me as soon as possible!

- Sophie, you need to understand the situation first - Lando shushed me

- I asked who the girl was earlier

- Kelly West.

- I don't know her - I said

- She is said to have just moved to Monaco

- Where is Charles rn? - I asked as Arthur took out his phone and started dialing Charles

- Not sure that would be the best idea... - Lando began

- ....Hi Arthur. - the person we were just talking about answered the phone. Arthur hung up the phone and my heart started pounding. As fiercely as perhaps never before. I'm tired of Charles constantly taking advantage of me. He only needed my body and I already knew that in Belgium. I had a thought there, which I put to Charles. He said he needs me and not my body....I can't trust him from now on.

- You don't have to argue , Charles - Lando took the phone from Arthur's hand
- Do you know who is sitting across from us? Sophie....She knows your secret!

- Shit...Shit! I'm leaving right now

- Charles Leclerc, you don't need to go anywhere. I hate you, as I said at the beginning. Stay with you little whore, I'm moving far away from you - I said and pressed the red off button on the phone before Charles could answer anything.

- Sophie, I'm so sorry, - Lando said and hugged me

- I'm sorry too Sophie! - said Arthur

- It's okay guys. Rather, I should be grateful to you for helping me and telling the truth.

- And now what will happen to you? Are you moving back home with your parents?

- No, I can't do that

- I have a house in Woking. It is close to London. Move there until you find another apartment.

- Thanks Lando - I said and hugged the boy again.

...

So yeah, that's how it all started. Charles and I met in the apartment where I declared how much of a jerk he was to me and that I shouldn't have believed all his sputtering words. Also, of course, I thought that Charles had once said that he loved me. What happened to that? I was very sorry for the whole thing, but I couldn't depend on Charles for the rest of my life. I left, maybe I can say that it was a toxic relationship for me. And I was delighted to accept Lando's offer that I could actually move into the huge house in Woking. Well, the Norris family really did have a lot of money. Lando's house was huge and its gray walls covered everything. I was very, very amazed. It was obvious that there were no women's hands in the furnishing of the apartment, and I didn't want to get involved in that either, so I chose a room on the first floor and unpacked my things there. And soon I found a job in London. I became a waitress in a small cafe and operated armored vehicles. It was a small cafe, but there were always a lot of guests. My colleague turned out to be a worldly sweet girl, Carla. As you know, I never had many friends because of the many trips I spent in Monaco. Even so, I should have always left them there anyway, and the fact that I can now enjoy my everyday life with a girl my age has completely cheered me up. Carla loved fashion and boys. It was a daily topic to tell her how my heart had been broken twice.

- This is what Formula 1 has always been about. About who has more money and what good guys there are. One day you can really take me to a competition, since you already know it so well - said Carla

- We'll go one day, I'll soon be over that pilot number 16 in red. - as I said, the memories came to my mind.

"Always look for car number 16"

Charles' hug saved me from a lot of things, but many times it also got me into a very deep pit. Countless times I felt very good with him, but many times I was afraid and longed for Arthur's tiny hands.

Pascale once said she knew one of her sons was made for me. She always believed that his only little "adopted" daughter would marry one of her sons. She even mentioned once that she trusts that I will spend my life with Charles.
Well, Pascale, you were wrong about this one

....

_______________

TikTok: wattpadgirl.4