Ch.17 Kids and Chaos

Start from the beginning

  "Frisk is right children. I may not get along with Asgore anymore, but he still considers you his children. It would be cruel of me to keep the two of you from him." Life said.

  "Your not the one who got corrupted into an agent of chaos and went on an insane quest to send the universe into darkness, because of his orders. I had to be stopped by Fresh, Reaper, and Frisk. And as much as I adore Fresh, I'm allowed to be a bit upset." The void eyed child said.

  "I don't know why you look up to the freaky skeleton, Chara. All those colors burn my eyes and he talks weird." The flower said.

  "He's the god of chaos, Flowey! He can literally causes it by his mere presence. As an agent of chaos, I can only strive to meet his level!" Chara exclaimed.

  "Fresh is her role model. And, he's funny.  I don't know your problem with him is." Frisk said.

  "You didn't see the look he gave me when we fought. He looked emotionless, and there was something freaky going on with his eye. Something was moving in it!" Flowey said shivering.

  "Dude, it's totally unrad to talk about a bro behind their back. Plus, your scaring the new little dudette." A skeleton wearing colorful 90s clothes, baseball hat, and phany pack. He had shades read, "UN-RAD" somehow staying on his face.

  "AHH! Stay away from me! I don't want your freakiness near me!" Flowey screeched.

  "Calm down Flowey. He's all the way across the room. I'm more curious about the new person behind Geno." Frisk said. The three children look towards me.

  "It's ok Catcher. They're not going to hurt you, say hi." Geno told me.

  "Hi, I'm Dream Catcher. I'm bi-gender and my pronouns are she/her, sometimes they/them. Call me Catcher. Nice to meet you." I said nervously.

  I hadn't been around many nice kids. Most back at the village would bully me. They were trying to copy the adults. The others just stayed away from me. I didn't blame any of them, but I didn't like them either. I just avoided them as much as possible. They came running at me in excitement. In a flash of light, I teleported to my room in panic. I closed the door and ran to the bed, hiding under the covers. I heard yelling coming from down stairs. "It'll be aight, Catcher dawg. They just need to get the other little dudes to take a chill pill." I heard from outside my blankets. I slowly take a peak. I look around and see the colorful skeleton leaning on my dresser. "Your Fresh." I say confused on why he was even here.

  "Right you are home skillet! The Fresh master is in the house! Had to check out the 411 on the new source the balance took and give props." They tell me close to my face.

  "Oh, well that's nice of you. Didn't really do much though." I tell him, trying to stay relaxed about the lack of personal space.

  "Naw, naw! You did something seriously dope! Core dawg told me about what you did with the apple. That was extreme! You got mad DETERMINATION, to pull that off." He tells me.

  "Well, thank you. Hey can I ask you something?" I say to him excited now that I have calmed down.

  "Shoot." He tells me.

  "What's it like breaking the fourth wall? I think that is so cool!" I say to him.

  He looks through the fourth wall at the readers and pulls his shades down. Purple tentacles and an eye peak out of one of his eye socket. Giving them a threatening glare if they dare talk trash about the cute kiddo. He puts them back up, shrugging his shoulders, and looks back at me smiling.

  "It's hella dope. Got to be careful with the readers though. Haters gonna hate. Can't take shade personal. We aight for now." Fresh tells me.

  "That's true. Can I see one of your Ferbies?" I ask hopeful. I really want to see one. I bet they were the cutest demonic entities ever!

  "No prob! Meet Furby #149!" They tell me pulling one out of their phany pack.

  It was white with a purple stomach and top hair, and was fluffy. It was like the one I had when I was little in my old life. It looked at me with black eyes. It opened its mouth and started letting out black miasma, while making static. I quickly started petting and scratching it. *Ppppuuuuurrrrrr!!!!!* Could loudly be heard coming from the now turned docile furby. It jumped out of Fresh's arms and onto my lap. Then, several more jumped out of the pack and cuddled with me. I happily accepted the cuddle time. I continued my petting. *Knock* *Knock* *Knock* "Catcher, you in there?" I heard Geno ask.

  "Ya, Mom. I'm in here hanging out with Fresh and his Ferbies. Gotta pet them all." I say. The door slams open.

  A panicking Geno comes into the room. He stops and looks at us. From Fresh to me to the Furbies all around me. *Pppppppppppuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrr!!!!!!* Could be heard from all of them. He slumps. "Of course your Furbies and her would love each other. I shouldn't have expected anything else, considering the bitties she adopted. Fresh meet your new adopted niece." Geno said to Fresh. The skeletons smiled widely glasses reading, "Rea-lly"

  "Rad, big broski! So stoked to be a totally fresh uncle!" Fresh tells him and grabs me from the Furby pile into his arms. He then proceeded to swing me around. I was in such shock at the action, he put me down by the time I realize he was touching me.

  "Got experience handling Error broski's haphephobia. Core dawg told me about yours. Got to go in all unexpected like." He explained.

  I remember that there was something I wanted to talk about. "Can I tell you two something. I've been thinking about it for a few days. And, since your both here I think this would be a good time to tell you." I say hesitantly.

  "What would you want to tell both of us?" Geno asked.

  "Well it's actually about Error. It's sort of two things. You two know he was a chosen child of the deity Destiny, right?" I asked. Geno looks shocked Fresh took on an emotionless face.

  "I'm taking that as a no." I said. I was fidgeting.

  "You said there was two things. What was the other." Fresh asked, dropping his lingo.

  "He might not be in the VOID anymore." I say to them.

  "What do you mean in the VOID, anymore?! We thought he was dead! That was the whole reason the multiverse is going to collapse!" Geno ranted a bit. I winced at the emotional turmoil.

  "There is a chance Destiny saved him from the VOID. Though the only way to confirm it is if we had some trace of his magic. We could use it to see if he was alive." I explained.

  "If this Destiny deity saved him where is he?" Fresh asked.

  "If he isn't here, he could have been taken to another multiverse. Fresh go check Error's anti-void for his strings. If their still there, it means he's alive. Unless it's infused into an object that can hold magic, traces would disappear after death." Geno orders.

  "On it!" Fresh exclaimed with a salute. He disappears in a *Fresh poof* of pink smoke.