We sold our souls to the demon next door

Hello everyone! 

This is my first story on Wattpad(:  

I would love some feedback! 

If you liked the first chapter and want more... 

Vote, Comment and add!(,:  

I LOVE YOU ALL! 

NOT EDITED. 

I will edit it when I have the chance(: 

This story is based on two point of views:  

Jordan's and Raina's (the twins) 

I will switch point of views every chapter. 

Happy reading! :D

-Izzy

CHAPTER ONE-

RAINA'S POV:

I inhaled a deep breath of the warm and windy California air. I was lying on the sweet and damp green, luscious grass of my grandparents friendly back yard. I was going to miss San Fernando. Today was the horrid day where my parents and my twin brother, Jordan and I go back to the little country town we lived in; Havre, Montana. The only exciting place there was there was the ice cream parlor, and the only exciting thing they have there is the ice cream.  

"Raina! We're leaving!" Sang my sunburnt mother as she called towards me from the car. 

I moaned and rubbed my eyes. 

Leaving? 

Now? 

I heard the engine of my dad's busted hot rod rumble a sound that screamed: 

"I'm old. Get rid of me, already!" 

Great. 

A twenty hour car ride in that rusty ole' junk while I'm being squished between the cold car door and my brother who has his head phones up so loud that I can clearly hear every single word the person says. His music preferences and my music preferences are completely different. 

He likes music where people are screaming into his ears. 

I prefer the greatest band in the history of bands: The Beatles.  

Jordan and I are twins.

We both have black, straight and layered hair that often falls over our eyes. Jordan has a bright red streak that covers one piece of his hair where his bangs are. 

We both have deep brown eyes and the palest of skin. 

There are rumors spread across our high school that Jordan and I are vampires.  

I have to let out a small laugh at the thought of that. 

There are also rumors about us saying that we are Emo.  

What those ignorant dicks don't understand is that "Emo" is a type of music.  

I roll my eyes at the thought of my school.

A bizzarely loud and long honk inturrupts my thoughts. 

I sit up and stretch, awakening from my day dream. My mother and Father are looking at me worriedly from the front and passenger seats. I grin. Everyone worries about me. I'm strange and many times very socially awkward.

I jump up onto my feet and walk very slowly towards the peice of junk. Admiring every minute of California before getting back into the car.

Goodbye beautiful palm trees.