"Okay.", Vince answered, calmly.

All the siblings looked at Vince, bewildered. Even the twins who were bickering till now, looked at their eldest brother in bewilderment.

Theo couldn't believe what he had just heard.

Did Vince accept for a sleepover so easily?

How is that possible?

In general, it would take so much time to convince him to even have a day out with friends and he just accepted for a sleepover so quickly?

Theo frowned.

He knew something was up, otherwise his brother was one hell of a tough nut to crack.

He didn't wish to question Vince in front of all his siblings. He would do that later after everyone is gone.

Angelina however was over the moon that her brother accepted for the sleepover. She was too young to sense that something was up.

She was just over excited about going to her friend's house.

Dylan and the twins knew it was weird but before they could question Vince, they had to leave as they were getting late for school.

Dylan and the twins went in one car and Angel in the other.

The elementary school was a few kilometers away from the middle and high schools, so they had to go separately.

Theo usually went with Dylan and the twins but he couldn't bring himself to leave without knowing what has happened that his elder brother seemed a little out of character.

So, he stayed back and decided to leave a little late for school.

Vince, however was not happy with his decision and gave him a stern look, which was royally ignored by Theo.

"What happened?", Theo questioned, looking at Vince and the latter raised a brow at him.

"Come on, Vince! I know something is up. Otherwise you wouldn't have agreed for Angel's sleepover so quickly.", Theo asked, exasperatedly.

Vince, however, didn't wish to keep the matter a secret anyway. He had to tell his brothers sooner or later. So decided to answer his brother's questions.

"Dad is coming home today, in a few hours.", Vince said calmly, looking at Theo.

Theo stiffened at that.

"Oh!", Theo said in a low voice with a hint of boredom in his tone.

"He'll leave early morning tomorrow.", Vince continued, ignoring his brother's unbothered response.

"What more can we expect!", Theo scoffed.

"But why send Angel away?", Theo asked with a frown.

"Between enjoying her time with her friend and getting hurt and disappointed by dad, I decided having a sleepover with her friend is a better option for her.", Vince said in a calm voice and a stoic face.

Theo clenched his jaw and nodded.

"Why is he coming after all these months though? Is he coming to check on his heir, now that you are going to turn 21 in a few months?", Theo asked with a hint of anger and disappointment.

"He is coming to meet his children.", Vince answered calmly.

"Wow! So, he finally remembered us!", Theo exclaimed with a sarcastic smile.

"It's funny that he remembers us only once in a few months.", Theo said with a dry chuckle.

"Theo", Vince said while rubbing his forehead with his index finger.