"How do you feel?" Wyatt asks me with worry lines written into his forehead.

"My head hurts, but I'm okay. I don't have the urge to attack anyone if that's what you're hinting at." I whisper back.

Jett throws his arm over Wyatt's shoulder, "we have more food in the car for you. Speak up if you're hungry."

I give him a nod to show him that I understand while we turn into a store full of dresses.

"Do I have to wear a dress?" I slightly complain.

Zoey turns to me with a frown, "of course you do silly goose. Please, let me dress you up. You always wear flannel and jeans, let me put you in a pretty gown. Just for one night." Zoey begs me with her big, round, blue eyes.

I sigh, "okay, okay. Put me in a gown."

I hear a small squeak leave her chest before she turns, examining the dresses in front of her. She makes sure to touch them all to thoroughly inspect them. If she likes them, she hands it to Nik, if she likes it for me, she hands it to Jett.

By the time we are ready to try everything on, Zoey has at least five dresses each for us.

I'm not really a dress person. I'm more of a tomboy while she's more girly. Now that I think about it, people confuse me for being a lesbian all the time.

Can I even pull off a dress?

After trying on the first dress, I notice how broad it makes my shoulders look. As if I had mans' shoulders instead of slim, girly ones.

Nope, I need a little something to make my shoulders smaller.

It takes me at least three minutes to figure out how the second dress is supposed to slip on, my arms slipped through the holes on the torso at least seven times before I finally found the actual holes.

It's long and musky pink, almost a dusty rose color dress that reaches my ankles with windows to my toned torso but gives extra modesty to my chest to which my A cup breasts love.

If only you weren't such an ugly pink.

I throw it off to the side, taking note on how much easier it was to take off than put on.

Sweat beads at my hairline; my body is wishing this experience were over already.

The third dress already looks to be too tight, so I'll save it for last.

The next two dresses end up not working out very well, one kept forcing me to nip slip, and the other one had a weird, baggy neckline that made my already small chest look nonexistent.

I look towards the satin deep blue dress that looked like it didn't fit.

"Fuck it." I sigh as I grab the silky material.

Not only was it the easiest dress to put on, it also makes me look feminine, beautiful even.

Deep royal blue silk cascades down my legs with a singular long slit running up to my thigh, it tightens at my waist, making my hips look larger than they actually are, and off the shoulder straps to make my shoulders look small.

A knock on the dressing room door pulls me out of my thoughts.

"Oh my goodness! Poppy, that dress looks perfect on you!" Zoey gasps.

I snicker at the glazed over, happy look in her eyes until I notice the dress she has on.

A long ruby red gown hangs on thin straps from her shoulders. The dress has a corset, making her waist look smaller and her bust look larger. The skirt has a sheer red cover over it displaying roses that climb up to her breasts.

Instead of slightly more sexy like mine, hers is classy. A classical beauty.

"You look beautiful. Is that the one you're getting?" I ask, hoping she picks it.

She nods, "definitely! I think it looks really pretty and the guys really like it too." She almost begins to blush.

"Can we put our regular clothes on now?" I ask, feeling awkward that people are starting to stare.

Zoey shuffles back to her dressing room, making me worry that she will fall in the process.

Okay, she got there safe. I sigh to myself, knowing that protecting her will always be my favorite thing to do.

After putting on our regular clothes, we meet up at the door.

I should've just let Zoey pick everything out for me. These bright lights are starting to kill me.

"Hey, what's up?" Nik leans over to ask as we walk around aimlessly.

"Just my head. It's pounding." I groan as I hold my head to massage my temples.

Nik grabs my shoulder, getting Jett's attention.

"We have to go home. Her eyes are getting bloodshot and her head hurts." He informs him.

Jett nods, grabbing Zoey's hand, "let's drop Poppy and the guys off and go get some ice cream, baby."

Zoey looks at me, silently asking if I also want ice cream.

Any other day, I would've said yes.

I shake my head.

Thank you all for reading! Please remember to vote, comment, and follow!

I'm currently 11 days free of smoking cigarettes! This journey of self improvement has been a crazy ride. I've lost 100 pounds, I quit drinking caffeine, and now I think I can finally say that I beat smoking!