"You look nice. I've been wanting to see you for a while now." I told her, a bit nervous to be honest. She made me nervous.

"But we literally saw each other last night!"

"I know but I just wanted to see you again. I-... I can't get you out of my head." I told her honestly, and it was true that I'd been thinking about her from the ride back from her house till now. 

She was the first thing on my mind in the morning, when I was working out, and when I came here and looked for her.

"We'll talk later." She told me and sipped her coffee.

"To what do we owe the pleasure of seeing Mr. Thorne here today?" Lance suddenly asked and I raised my coffee cup towards him. It wasn't the only reason though, and he was smart enough to know that.

"Coffee. It's good. Very addicting." I told him slowly, forming my words and looking at Belle when I said the last word.

She was addicting. 

Her kiss was addicting.

"Hmm. And you've been coming here for how long now?" Lance asked me again and narrowed his eyes at me.

"Two years. Maybe a little more." I answered, glaring daggers at him.

"Then how come we've never sen you here before?" Arthur asked this time.

"I don't come here often." I told them and sipped my coffee.

"You do now though, don't you?" Lance said, glancing at Belle and my jaw clenched but I decided to remain quiet.

He knew why I come her regularly now. Any idiot would figure it out. And Lance Edward is no idiot. Taylor cleared her throat and we all looked at her.

"Well, it was nice seeing you all again after some time, but I have to go now and I'm guessing you'll be late to work too if you don't leave soon. Yeah?" She looked Isabelle and I got the hint they were trying to change the subject.

"Yeah. Yes." She answered and said goodbye to Taylor while we all continued to glare at each other.

I offered Isabelle to ride with me in my car since we were to go to my office, but Lance dragged her by elbow towards their car before she said anything.

He has to come between us, doesn't he?

I reached first and saw Charlie waiting for me, so I walked over to him and we talked about our progress with the Edward's, when Belle came from behind me.

"Ah, Ms. Edward! So nice to see you again." He stretched his hand out to her and she shook it,  before looking between us both and smirking.

Why did he smirk?

Her brothers came and went in with Charlie and I took this as a perfect opportunity to get closer to her.

"Stay close." I whispered in her, and she glanced at me. Once I saw that her brothers were out of sight, I snaked my arm around her waist and she flinched. 

"What are you doing?"she asked me.

"We had a deal, remember?" I reminded her, raising my eyebrows.

"Yes, but it does not apply here, remember?" She mimicked me and I chuckled.

She has nerve, this girl.

"Darling, everyone already knows so its best if you just go with it.' I smirked at her and took off her hat, dragging her inside and pulled her closer. I noticed her tense up as people turned around to look at us.