Chapter TwentyFive : Don't tell Eddie.

*Dustin's POV*

I was on my way home after meeting with Mike, we've been doing hellfire club then I let Eddie know what's going on this last few hours, I was walking past family video when I see Steve and some random girl making out. I was just going to carry on walking till I noticed the bracelet on the girls wrist. It has an 'E' on it.. 'E' for Ellie, it was my present when we found out the name. I opened the door and stood there for a few seconds in shock, they clearly heard the bell but didn't even stop. It was definitely y/n I could've been Eddie or one of the hellfire members.

"What the hell." I finally spoke which startled them "shit Henderson" Steve said taking a step back "Dusty..." y/n said calmly walking over to me. "No no back up, you're with Eddie? Aren't you? Did he mess you about again? Is that why you're making out with STEVE? My BEST FRIEND?" I went to ask calmly but it came out more of an anger and annoyance, "me and Eddie haven't been together for a while now, but no he hasn't messed me about Dustin, I promise" she walked over and hugged me. "I just had a few feelings to figure out" she whispered in my ear "but please don't tell Eddie I have to tell him myself" she added. I groaned at the thought of hiding things from him but I've done it before with all the crazy monster stuff.

"I won't tell him but you have to explain whatever the hell is going on to him" I sighed and nodded towards Steve. "Don't be stupid, she's my sister" I turned round and left to walk home, dreading to see Eddie.

*Steve's POV*
*slight smut*

After Dustin walked out I had time to adjust on what the hell just happened between me and y/n. I knew I liked her, could even say I love her. But I didn't I still don't think she felt that way towards me, we're just friends. Just. Friends. I groaned internally and wanting to finish that kiss and see where it goes, But I didn't want to force her if she didn't want to do I just stood here staring at the back of her head.

She finally turned round and looked at me, she smiled the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. She walked over to me and carried on kissing me, I was shocked but didn't deny.

We stopped kissing for a moment and I lifted her onto the counter and carried on kissing her, I smiled against her kiss which made her smile. I ran over to the door and locked in pulling down the shades "no more interruptions" I shrugged which made her smile grow bigger, I'd give my life to see that smile stay on her face.

I ran back over to her and started kissing her again pushing our bodies closer together, even if it's just this once for this one night it would still be the best night of my life. She slowly started taking off my vest then shirt, we broke the kiss to take it off them take her top off, her boobs there filling her C cup bra perfectly, perfect little handfuls.

i cup her boob in my hand rubbing my thumb over the hard nubs of her nipples, which let out a slight gasp and moan when we got interrupted by the phone ringing, I groaned then answered the phone.
"Hello, Family Video. We're not open at the moment if you'd like to call back later" I sighed into the phone "Steve, it's Eddie." My stomach just twisted into a knot hearing that. Oh god. Does he know? Did Dustin say? "Oh hey Eddie, what can I do for you?" I asked my hand resting on y/n's thigh whilst she stared wide eyed at me. "Y/n left me a note saying she was dropping off the videos, then Dustin just told me she was still there and you guys were going to get snacks and come back, so I was just calling to ask her if she can grab me a 6 pack and some cigs?" He asked which took me by surprise but I laughed a bit. "Yeah that's fine, I'll let her know she'd just using the toilet at the moment but we were just heading out" he laughed a bit then we hung up.

"He wanted me to ask if we'd grab him some bits as Dustin said we're coming home with some snacks and film for a movie friend night" I laughed "Let me guess? 6 pack and cigs?" She rolled her eyes and smiled, I smiled back and nodded and started kissing her again. She kissed back a few times before pushing back a little "we gotta get ready to leave but I promise" she kissed my lips again "this is not over"

She jumped down and pulled her top back on and I put my clothes back on and we grabbed the film labyrinth. We headed out and noticed it was thundering I threw my vest over her head and got her in the car as I ran round to drivers side.

"Got a little wet there Steve" she chuckled, I just rolled my eyes and pressed a kiss to her cheek. Her face went bright red with her blushing.

We pulled up at the store and I ran in to grab Eddie's bits and some stuff for me&Y/n& Dustin but was talking about ordering a pizza when we get back to hers anyways so I didn't grab much just some chips and chocolates.

I paid and ran back to the car to see Rose and y/n in the storm screaming at each other I sighed and opened the boot to throw the stuff in it and closed the boot and walked over to them.

"Guys stop what's happening" I yelled over them. They both stopped and looked at me. "Oh look your new lover" Rose scoffed turning back to y/n "he's not my lover, Eddie isn't my lover. I had nothing to do with yours and Eddie's break up LEAVE ME ALONE" y/n started to scream in her face, I put my arms out and stepped in between them. My heart started hurting when y/n said I wasn't her lover especially after what happened at family video but I understood. I ushered y/n into the car and I told Rose to leave. They both scoffed and rose walked off. "I fucking hate her" y/n started crying. "I know" I started to hold her still standing outside the car, it took a few minutes before she got herself together and got in the car, I took a few deep breaths and got in the drivers side and drove to her house.

——1163 words——

A/N - I have an idea where I want this to go and trust me on this.