Chapter Sixteen : im so sorry

TW: stabbing & blood loss.
Eddie's POV:

Y/n had just left the trailer after telling me what might be some of the best news I've ever heard in my life. But like every good thing with her Chrissy came knocking. "I don't care if she's here you're MY boyfriend and I-" before she could finish she see y/n wasn't here but pregnancy tests was "oh my god the sluts pregnant" she said getting furious. "She's not a slut Chrissy" I responded finally done with her shit.
"Oh she is and she is getting what she deserves!" Chrissy yelled and stormed out the trailer "shit" I mumbled as I ran out but she has sped off in Jason's car I got in my van and drove to family video to try and keep y/n safe, that's all I've been doing.

I got there but no sign of y/n "what do you want Edward?" Robin crossed her arms looking at me
"y/n is in danger, I haven't got time to go into detail but the only reason I've been with Chrissy and hurt y/n like that is because Chrissy threatened to kill her if I didn't and Jason wants to hurt her, she found out about the pregnancy not long after y/n left and now she's going to get her hurt PLEASE" I begged with them to believe me they quickly closed up and started running with me down the road when we see y/n laying on the ground and Chrissy had already left. But Jason and his goons were still there me and Steve started screaming at them and chasing them while Robin checked over y/n.

They had gone too far but we heard Robin yelling for us we ran back to see Robin holding y/n's stomach and she was in a pool of her blood. I picked her up and carried her bridal style while Steve held pressure on her stomach as he was taller then robin.

We got back to my van and I sat in the back with her and Robin holding her stomach while Steve drove to the hospital. We finally got there and took her in and she was taken straight to surgery after Robin told them she was around 10 weeks pregnant.

Steve called her mum and Dustin whilst the nurse asked us about her health and background.
The police came and interviewed us so we told them everything we knew and see. Me more then others because I knew it was Chrissy. That's when Dustin and his mum turned up. Dustin started hitting me and screaming at me that it was my fault and I just let him, that's when Steve stopped him "he's been trying to protect y/n Dustin! Leave him be he's sorry" Steve calmed Dustin down and held him whilst he cried.

I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up worrying about y/n was all I could do, I went back to the waiting area and went to pull gum out my pocket when the pregnancy test fell out and Miss.Henderson picked it up "is this y/n's?" She said looking at us all 3 of us nodded in unison which made miss.Henderson cry some more. Because not only was it her daughter in the surgery it was her unborn grandchild.

The doctor finally came out and spoke to us "she's out of surgery and she's awake, the fetus is okay and stable but we will need to keep her in for a few nights to monitor her and the baby" the doctor explained to us which made me feel a bit of relief that the love of my life and my baby was going to be okay "can we see her?" Dustin asked the doctor, he agreed and they all went to see her apart from me. It was my fault.

*small time skip*

Miss.Henderson had been speaking to the doctors and desk ladies for about an hour now and Steve and Robin had left and Dustin was asleep on the chair infront of me. I still hadn't left the hospital even though I know I should.

"You will go into room 1308b and you will sit with my baby girl and your baby until she no longer wants you there do you understand?" Miss Henderson said I nodded and she smiled and her and Dustin left I made my way towards y/n's room and when I got there I looked at her for a brief moment before she noticed me.

Y/N's POV:

"Eddie!" I exclaimed as I looked at him in the doorway "Steve and Robin told me everything!" I added as Eddie slowly walked over to me and sat down on the chair. "No no mister you will be cuddling me and our baby tonight thank you very much" I smiled at him. He nodded and proceeded to climb into bed with me and cuddle with his hand placed on my stomach.

"Boy or girl?" He asked rubbing my stomach "no idea yet, haven't even had a scan yet" she laughed "well what do you want? A boy or a girl?" He asked looking at me "as much as I would love a little Edward running around I so want a little girl" I said staring into his eyes, he started smiling at me "me too, but what would we name her?" He asked

"Lily?" I said she shook his head, "Hope" he said which made my heart melt but it wasn't quite right. We kept spitting out names till "Ellie?" He said looking at me. "Ellie is perfect." I said smiling back at him. "If it's a boy we can name him Ellis?" I added on and he nodded it. It was around 1am now and I started to fall asleep with him when suddenly the door opened "miss.Henderson, I'm Dr.Eleanor Meadow the midwife who will be monitoring your baby for you" she smiled at us when she realised Eddie hugging me "is this the father?" She asked.

"I am yes!" Eddie said with the biggest toothiest smile ever as he took her hand to shake it. "I'm Eddie Munson" he added. She nodded. "Have you guys had a scan yet?" She asked "no I only found out a few hours before I came to hospital that I was, but I'd be roughly 10 weeks now" I answered she nodded again whilst setting up some stuff "well as unlucky your day has been, you're in luck now because you get to see your baby and hear it's heart beat every 3-4 hours" she smiled.

Eddie moved off the bed and I lifted up my pyjama top that mum had brought me whilst the midwife put the gel on my stomach "sorry bit cold" she giggled which made us laugh. She started scanning around and that's when we see this small fetus growing inside me. "Judging by the measurements you're roughly 10 weeks alone so your due date will be June 17th" she said smiling. "Summer baby" I giggled. Eddie was sat there amazed staring at the the little peanut on the screen.

She had just checked the heartbeat and started packing everything to leave the room when I looked over at Eddie who was fighting with his tears not to come out. She left the room and I stared at Eddie "what's up?" I said tilting my head hand him. "We're having a baby" he said smiling. "We're having a baby" I smiled back. "I'm 2 months into the first trimester and honestly it's going pretty well seen as I had no idea I was even pregnant" I laughed.

He held me close that night and never let go.

——1297 words——

Meant to be / Eddie MunsonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara