Meeting Again

3 Months After His Release:
Jordyn and Zarah was going over spreads for her next photoshoot for Vogue when someone walks up with a bouquet of flowers. Jordyn scanned the person from toe to head and it was her long lost husband, Leati.
Leati, "Hello my lady."
Jordyn half smiles, "Hello Leati. Imma finish up here and we'll talk."
Zarah, "Hey. I can go ahead and head out. I trust you with the spread, whatever you come up with." Zarah wave goodbye leaving Jordyn and Leati alone.
Leati, "Your business is booming I see."
Jordyn, "One client at a time. How have you been?"
Leati, "I've missed home. And my kids. Being free."
Jordyn swallows hard, "Yeah. So what have you been up to since your release?"
Leati, "I got released 4 months ago and since then I've been going to counseling and get help from the multiple personality disorder. I just wanna be a better person so I can be a better father to my children so I can help you raise them."
Jordyn, "You're a great father. It's a few things I can't take away from your Leati and that's you being a great father, provider and protector. And I'm proud of you. I just want the best for you."
Leati, "I wanna start over and I know we're divorced and...
Jordyn, "Let's concentrate on being friends first."
Leati, "Agreed."

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
2 Months Later...
Pastor Darnell does an alter call and along with other Leati goes to the alter. After service Leati enters Pastor's office having a serious talk about his life and his continuous journey to recovery.

From:Leati
To:Readers
Hello it's me, Leati. My life started off rocky but then I did like most and rose to my feet despite my early adversities in life. I was determined to make it and I was doing just that. I had my friend, my team, coaches and my girl until I found out everyone that shares a toast with you isn't toasting for your good news and good life. No, they can be easily be toasting to your demise. I found that out when I lost it all. Then this cute, sexy woman came knocking on my door wanting an exclusive after all the bad league news hit the media. While turning her down, she couldn't help but peak my interest. That woman became my hero. I think that itself became my problem, the woman became the hero. I became insecure like the typical man when a woman had the cape and let me know in every way possible that she didn't need me to save or rescue her. So what did I do? Flex my muscles like big men tend to do so I can cower and intimidate but now that I look back, why did it bother me so much about her being my hero, she was my wife. We vowed for better or for worse, sickness and in health and I was sick and she was just trying to be there for me. It takes a woman to have a baby boy, and that baby boy becomes a man. Even the great Saviour was born to a woman. Lately I've been thinking about my soul, what's tied to. I asked GOD for forgiveness for all that I've done. And He's forgiven me. I pray Jordyn does. She's my soul mate.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
6 Months Later...
After being friends, co-parenting, and continuing to seek GOD and professional help, the multiple personality was put to rest and he was ready to be the man (husband) and father that he always desired to be.

Pastor Darnell, "I know pronounced Mr

Pastor Darnell, "I know pronounced Mr. & Mrs. Leati Anoa'i-Reigns again!" Leati kissed his bride once more and they jump the broom.
As everyone is having fun Jordyn grabs Leati's hand and run them off to the pier. Joe, "What's out here?"
Jordyn, "Just us. And I'm so happy about our vow renewal."
Joe, "Renewal?"
Jordyn unfolds a paper, "I never stopped being Mrs. Anoa'i."
Leati picks up Jordyn as she giggled and they they locked lips.

3 Years Later...
Leati was celebrating his 41st birthday when Jordyn's water broke with baby 9 and 10. Two hours later the twins boys were born...

 Two hours later the twins boys were born