Samoa 🇼🇸 Part I

Leati shakes Jordyn, "We're here."
Jordyn, "I need my babies."
Leati, "You're going to go to them. I need you to relax. You have our baby in your stomach and I'm going to need you to stop stressing."
Jordyn, "How can I? You're my stress. You're my problem! Sign the damn papers! And stop trying to take my kids. We can have shared custody. I want my kids to have a father. You know that means everything to me because I didn't have one growing up! And that's two different relationships. I'm getting my kids and I'm going home."
Leati, "No. There is no divorce or custody battle. It's the concussion."
Jordyn, "I'm not stupid. Maybe dazzed by I'm not stupid. And how selfish are you to take me here instead of a hospital or doctor to treat my concussion considering the fact YOU DID IT!"
Leati chokes her, "I'm going to need you to stop saying those things. Okay?! You'll get treated here."

Leati lifts Jordyn against her will and takes her to his aunt Lynn guest house. He leaves out locking Jordyn inside. Leati heads to his family home and his kids run straight into his arms.
Roman, "Momma?"
Leati, "She'll be in tomorrow."
Roman, "I can't wait to see her."
Kailani snatches a toy from Kofun (Emmett). Kofun tries to take it back but Kailani slaps Emmett. Aunt Ata takes the toy from Kailani. Kailani falls out all over the floor hollering and screaming.
Leati, "Just give it back."
Ata, "Don't you go raises your damn voice at me. She's been throwing fits ever since she's been here. You need to discipline her."
Leati picks Kailani up off the floor and walks out calming her.
Emmett, "Am I in trouble?"
Ata, "No baby. Kailani needs to be disciplined."
Emmett, "I don't momma and dad to fuss."
Ata, "What do it sound like when they fuss?"
Emmett, "Loud yelling and then loud thuds. Dad comes out and mom stays in the room."

The family starts rolling in and the activities start alongwith the women starts cooking for their family feast.
Lisa walks in on Lynn and Ata going back and forth about Joe and Jordyn.
Ata, "I think if she needs time than she just need time."
Lynn, "Jordyn just a softie and need to understand this is the cost she pays for living such a good life. So what if he wonders, he comes home to her."
Ata, "Well he should have that clear in his vows. Why stand before GOD and others and lie?!"
Lynn pushes Ata.
Ata, "Ohhhhh no you didn't." Pulls her blade out her bra and their sons steps in between them. "I'm not one of these young girls I will slice your ass up. Check my credentials!"

Leati sneaks into the guess house. Jordyn was sleep. He allowed the island doctor in and he preformed an IV on Jorydn.
Leati, "Thanks."
The doctor leaves after making sure was okay and giving her medicine through the IV to help with the concussion and to increase her appetite.
An hour later Jordyn wakes up moaning in pain as Leati enters her. Jordyn, "No! No!"
Leati, "TAKE IT. YOU SO WET AND TIGHT!"
Jordyn, "Please! Please stop."
This time he does and hold Jordyn. She wanted to get away. She wanted to leave, go home and never see Leati again at this rate.

Leati heads out to get food and Jey tries getting in the guest house but it was bolted and coded.

The next morning Leati takes Jordyn to his family home and she was so happy to have her children in her arms.
Roman, "We missed you."
Jordyn, "I missed yall too. So much. Mommy is sorry she couldn't go with you guys at first."
Emmett, "It's okay."
In walks his mother Lisa
Lisa, "Well hello Jordyn."
Jordyn, "Hi."
Lisa, "They're safe. They been having an amazing time here. Their family is here and so much they can learn here on the island."
Jordyn picks up Roman as Emmett and Kailani follows, "You're not even Samoan." Jordyn leaves out with her kids. Savelina, "Hey girl."
Jordyn just wanted to leave.
Jordyn, "Hi."
Savelina, "You leaving?"
Jordyn, "I'm just taking the kids to the hotel so they can get their hair washed with all this sand flying and get them settled in properly."
Savelina, "Okay I'll tell Leati. He's playing cards out back."
Jordyn, "No it's fine. We're fine. We'll be back."
Kailani in typically fashion starts having a fit saying she wanted her dad but Jordyn ignores her. They get into a taxi. Once they get to the hotel and walk up to the doors, Leati is standing there....