Waking Up

Jordyn wakes up with a massive headache 8:00 the next morning. Paid police officers took $500,000 and claims they never seen Leati at Jordyn's home and Jordyn was safe and sound.
She looks up to see Leati holding her.
Jordyn, "My head."
Leati, "Shhhh. You're okay." He strokes her hair as he holds her.
Jordyn, "L please. You need help. The kids need you to get better."
Leati, "There's nothing that any medicine can do for me. I need you. I need our family."
Jordyn, "You have to go get help. If I just woke up why am I falling back to sleep? L, why am I falling back to sleep? I can't sleep. Where are my babies?"
Leati, "They're safe. You're safe. I would never hurt my babies or you. Sleep J."
Jordyn, "No....no
Jordyn falls asleep in Leati's arms.
Leati looks around and spots an envelope from the doctor. He opens it to see Jordyn's positive pregnancy results. This made him shed some tears. He climbs into the bed with Jordyn and lay his head on her stomach.
Leati whispers as Jordyn slept "I love you so much. I promise you I'm trying to stop. So many people have given up on me but you're the only who's believed in me even when I lost hope. Please don't go."

For the next two days Jordyn have been waking up still dazed and falling back to sleep so quickly, unsure what happened from day to day. Day three she wakes up to Leati bringing her breakfast in bed.
Jordyn tries to get up.
Leati, "You have to lay down."
Jordyn, "I have to go.... My babies.... My head still hurts."
Leati, "You have to lay down. The baby needs for you to rest."
The room started spinning again for Jordyn, she almost falls forward but he catches her.

2 Days Later...
Jordyn, "Where are my babies?!"
Leati, "They're with my mother in Samoa. Now we can go to our family reunion in Samoa to see the babies."
Jordyn, "Why would you let my babies go with her? And go anywhere without me?!" Starts hitting his chest, "YOU CANT TAKE MY BABIES AWAY FROM ME! PLEASE DONT TAKE THEM!"
Leati, "Calm down J. I'm not. Don't force me. Now let's eats. I cooked us a breakfast feast, we get dressed and board the PJ, go to Samoa see the babies and family. We'll come back with the babies and be right here together."
Jordyn in tears, "Promise you won't take them. I need them."
Leati, "It's okay. They're safe."
Leati kisses Jordyn lips. Her body gives into him but she pulls back remembering all that he's done. He's been putting her through hell. Hell she didn't deserve from him.

Jordyn could barely stand as she was trying to take her shower due to the concussion. Leati gets into the shower with her, allowing her to lean on him.
Leati starts kissing on her flesh. She tried pushing him off but he doesn't budge.
Leati, "You're still my wife and I love you. I love kissing you, holding you and obsessed with you and crave being inside of you." He continues sucking on her neck and lifts her up, wrapping her legs around him.
Leati starts fingerings her vagina, "You're body betrays you every time. You're so wet for you. (KISS) Love how you get daddy's pussy so wet for him." Jordyn moans as Leati fingers and press against her. He holds her up on the shower wall and goes down giving her head. He sucks her clit and licks inside and out of her walls and lips until she cums all over his mouth and he drinks it all down and continues until she explodes again. He comes up kissing her as he enters he roughly, drilling her against the shower wall. From the sounds of it the wall is taking so much impact it sounded like they'll go through it.
Jordyn couldn't help but grab ahold and take what was being given to her. He doesn't show mercy even after the climax multiple times.
Leati, "MINE! YOURE ALL MINE! NO ONE CAN EVER KEEP ME FROM YOU! NOT A COP! RESTRAINING ORDER. PRISON OR PSYCH UNIT. FUCCCKKK YOU FEEL SO GOOD. SHIT!" Leati continues as Jordyn moaned.
She hated that it felt so good mixed with pain. After he was done with Jordyn, he washed them both of and got them both dressed.
All Jordyn remember after that was falling asleep after Leati boarded her onto the PJ and being awaken by Leati when they arrive in Samoa.