Snapped!

Leati sees this guy go around the passenger side to let Jordyn out. The guy got back in the truck and waited for Jordyn. Leati face said it all.

Jordyn, "What's going on?" Leati, "Who is that?"Officer Hank, "Someone broke in

Leati, "Who is that?"
Officer Hank, "Someone broke in. We apprehended one and we retrieved some fashion files and blueprints from him along with $50,000."
Leati is now not focused on the break in and was now getting pissed that Jordyn was talking about everything else instead of answering his question on who was in the car.

Leati turns to the police officer, "Shut the fuck up! And go do your job

Leati turns to the police officer, "Shut the fuck up! And go do your job." Leati turns back to Jordyn, "Now Imma ask you one more time--- you know what fuck it." Leati starts marching towards the vehicle and Jordyn realizes what's about to happen so she tries stopping him. The guy sees Leati charging so he went on guard immediately.
Leati pulled on the vehicle door breaking the handle after the door comes open. The guy gets out and Leati immediately punches the guy. The guy fights back being just as big and strong as Leati. Jordyn starts screaming for them to stop. Leati slams the guy against the car making the alarm go off. The guy reverses then throws punches at Leati's face and ribs. Leati gauges the guy's eye then slams the guy face into the headlight and starts strangling the guy.
Jordyn starts pulling Leati by the back off his shirt, "Stop! Get off him!"
Leati gets up pushing Jordyn.
Leati, "TAKE YOUR ASS HOME AND STOP BEING A FUCKING HOE!"
It truly hurt Jordyn feelings as the words came out his mouth. She didn't feel like no longer talking to or being around anyone.
Jordyn has tears in her eyes, "A hoe? Seriously?" Jordyn left in the spare vehicle in the studio's garage and went home.

The next morning Leati called and came by but Jordyn didn't answer. He left messages apologizing for what he said. He didn't mean it, he was truly just upset.
Jey, "Man you're dating some chick. A chick she hates. And chick that turned yalls life upside down since the moment you decided to put your dock in her and go against your marriage. Now a hoe is something Jordyn is. She's dated but she's never slept with any of those guys and you know it."
Leati, "I know that. I fucking know that Joshua."
Jey, "You're my cousin and I love you even after all the crap you have done to me. I told you that macho man shit was going to hurt things better than help it. Yes, be the top dog but when it comes to your wife you should have softened. She's a great woman and better than most. Most would have put your ass in jail or rehab, drained all your accounts, left and still put you up for spousal and child support. And how was you supposed to do that with no money?"
Leati, "I know you're just ravishing in this."
Jey, "No I'm not. I'm honestly sad not to see yall make it. You did all that to me just for you do destroy it yourself. And the only reason why those women that you screwed around with haven't buried you is because of Jordyn. She buried them before they could start even though you climbed on top of 'em."
Leati, "I feel so fucking bad about what I've done. I try but here she goes wanting to move on. Now yes it's hypocritical of me and wrong for me fighting that guy but I couldn't help it."
Jey, "What do you think about her? Don't you think she want to pop that mediocre ass girlfriend every time she see her but she don't. Now you done did this, Jordyn's your manager and she'll have to clean this up if anything comes about it. You always put her in discord positions."
Leati, "She should have told her little boyfriend to go home."
Jey, "How do you know he was her boyfriend? Did she say so?"
Leati, "Well... no. Not exactly. Look I just know shit. He opened her door. She got hands, she could have opened her own door or called me to come get the door."
Jey, "If yall was married---
Leati get frustrated, "You know what Jey go to fucking hell! Don't sit here in my house and at my table and judge me. You aint got no wife or shit else to call your own except for what I've provided because you weak. You's a weak motherfucka who looks for bitches to steal instead of getting someone of your own. You're a flunking ass producer driving an old ass Range Rover with no future and ambition. Get the fuck out and while you at it go the health department and ask them to pay for your bitch ass not to be in the dark this month."
Jey, "Bitch fuck you. You called me. I see why she left your bitch ass. Grow the fuck up! You wouldn't have all this if you didn't fuck Jordyn and she took your dropped ass on as a project charity case. Between the large mansions, lifestyle and you paying for the family, that little severance pay and account would have got drained real quick and you wouldn't have shit. All your endorsers dropped you because you was a slow unmarketbale stuttering bitch who couldn't form a sentence without stuttering like a retard. Fuck you motherfucka, I quit bitch! Fuck you! And your bitch ass momma too for having your retarded crazied out ass."
Leati tries to stab Jey.
Jey grabs a knife out the knife block, "Come on bitch! With that Three Stooges haircut when we were little. And if you cut that shit right now you'll look like Common from Welcome Back."
Leati charges at Jey but Jey moves and Leati stabs the counter. Leati snatches the knife then charges Jey again. This time Leati charges Jey to the ground then gets on top of him stabbing at his face over five times but Jey restrained but Leati ends up stabbing Jey in the chest. Thank GOD for Jey hitting the panic button as he was getting charged at. The security and police came to break things at and the police arrested Leati as Jey laid underneath him in a pool of blood. This time Leati didn't fight the police, he willingly went.