What's Best for You

Jordyn held Leati as he watched Koa getting lowered into the ground. Just a week after Leati got out of the hospital Koa was involved in a bad car accident with his mother. Leati went to go give Koa blood and he wasn't a match.
Leati, "I know he wasn't mine. But he was mine."
Jordyn, "It's okay babe."
Leati, "How could his mother be so stupid."

A Week Later...
Leati flipped through his photo album of memories of Koa. Somehow the DNA testing got messed up and Leati really wasn't the father. Leati still paid for everything as far as Koa's funeral and burial.
Janice visits Leati as his new home as Jordyn and Leati looked through Koa's photo album.
Janice, "Don't sit here and look at my son's photo album like you wanted him here."
Jordyn, "Listen you're hurting, I get it. I'm a mother but I'm not to blame. He was still an innocent sweet boy just had a lying as mother. You knew he wasn't the father. I could look at the likes of you and know he would never."
Janice, "If you knew it, had such a gut feeling, why did you divorce him then you dumb bitch?!"
Jordyn chuckles, "Girl that had nothing to do with you. But try that name calling again know that your ass is whooped on layaway."
Leati, "Enough, okay?"
Janice, "Give me my baby things so I can go."
Leati, "These are my photos. You don't have nothing to collect."
Janice, "All his clothes, shoes, things like that?"
Leati, "I donated it to the Children's Hospital."
Janice, "You bastard already trying to get rid of my son!"
Jordyn, "In all fairness---
Janice, "Shut up you fat bitch! You could use some weight lost surgery."
Jordyn, "Get it all out your system. I'll start dinner. You're welcomed to stay. I know Koa was your meal ticket so now that he's gone, you're broke."
Janice goes after Jordyn but Jordyn didn't flinch a bit.

Normally Jordyn isn't this cold but after all the crap she's been through she's still trying to get through the numb phase herself. Leati understood. Janice couldn't get over her pride and stay for dinner. She left pissed off. She would go to the media but she signed a NDA thanks to Jordyn when Jordyn laid eyes on her for the first in the hospital after having Koa. And not only did the NDA apply to her but it applied to any associate and family members of Janice's.

Leati, "Dinner was great."
Jordyn, "Thanks. The kids was talking your head off. I'm surprised you could eat."
Leati, "I'm used to it."
Jordyn, "Yeah. The first week you got out the hospital you always had to eat dinner after they went to bed. They talked your head off."
Leati laughed at the memories, "I love them so much and I will forever be grateful for you for making me a father and giving me my babies."
Jordyn, "Awwee you're welcome."
Leati pulls Jordyn into a hug and Jordyn see his eyes start to fill up with lust.
Jordyn, "Leati I---
Leati kisses her lips and moaned at her taste and deepens the kiss. He tosses her shirt and his too then picks Jordyn up into his arms. They get to the bedroom and she stops him from continuing.
Jordyn, "I think we should stop and I'm going to shower and head to bed. We're not together and I don't wanna complicate things again."

Leati watched her getting out the shower and everything in him wanted her so bad so he went for it.
He pins her down to the counter as he chokes her from behind and enters her. She grips for the counter as she moans and screams for him to stop and leave.
Leati, "I want a baby. I want our family and I'm going to have just that." Smacks her ass, "So wet. Tight and thick!" He speeds up as he feels himself about to release. She couldn't take the pain and cried out for him to stop... He releases. Leati lifts her up taking her to the bed, "I'm not done you yet."
Jordyn, "Leati, please stop..." He pushes himself inside her making her grasp and grip into the sheets looking up at Leati as he stroked.

Jordyn, "Stop

Jordyn, "Stop.... please.... oh gosh!... Hmmm right there... don't stop! Right there papi!..." She climax, "OH GOSH!!!" Leati kisses her lips as she wraps her legs around his body and grips him for dear life as he continues stroking and kissing her lips. She clawed his back as he went deeper as he gripped her thighs. Her mound leaked as he balls slapped against her ass. Leati, "OH BABY! FUCK! ALL MINE!" He growls jn her ear picking up the pace and places her leg on his shoulder turning her sideways, "LOVE HOW YOU TAKING DADDY'S DICK!"
Jordyn in complete bliss, "I LOVE TAKING IT!" They continued sexing for an hour and Leati holds Jordyn as she slept.

The next morning....
Jordyn heads to the door. Leati comes to see her out, "I come in peace."
Jordyn, "Thanks. Take care."
Leati, "I will. You too. I'll always love you. I only want what's best for you. Sorry for hurting you."
Jordyn, "And I'll always love you too. I know. Goodbye Leati."
Leati kisses Jordyn goodbye.
Jordyn, "I'll have the papers signed and turned in."

Author's Note: YESSSS I TRICKED YALL! Leati did not die. There's more chapters left. Now if I were to do another book after this, what would I call it? Leati said a lot of things when they were sexing, did he mean it or was it all talk? Even if it was they had a great run being together. Lots of comments. Love 💕 you guys. PRAY 🙏 ALWAYS.