Vacation Love Preview 2

Jordyn was standing in her villa kitchen cooking breakfast. Sandra, "What was all that in the wee hours of the morning?" 
Jordyn plays dumb, "Ha?"
Sandra, "Ha? I ain't in yall mess."
Jordyn, "I wasnt expecting it. It just happened. And it's vacation fun."
Leati, "What's vacation fun?"
Sandra and Jordyn looks up seeing Leati walking in shirtless.
Sandra, "Damn he is fine. I'll leave yall to talk."
Jordyn, "Last night was vacay fun."
Leati, "You still wanna play games? Just admit it you want me and I want you."
Jordyn, "The only thing I want from you is sex. That's all you're good for at this point. I don't miss the arguments, they bullying, abuse and I damn sure don't miss your meddling momma."
Leati, "Oh so you're gonna use me like that."
Jordyn, "If you don't wanna have sex just say so. I'm not going to force you. But until then let's just agree and shake on vacay fun with each other then when we leave you wanna do the whole courts thing and all that be my guest. You're going to do what you want."
Leati, "I want my family. MY EVERYTHING BACK!"
Jordyn, "I don't care how loud you say it, doesn't mean that's going to happen. I really don't miss you. I just love your dick game. Deal?"
Jordyn puts her hand out and Leati pushes it away.
Jordyn, "Whatever. You want eggs or not?"