Laying Down the Law

Jordyn and Leati was going over contracts. Leati, "I'm sorry for not telling you."
Jordyn, "Sorry doesn't change anything."
Leati, "It should. I really mean it."
Jordyn, "And so do I. I just not interested in being used and lied to. I asked you and you lied to my face."
Leati, "I want to move on."
Jordyn, "That's what we were doing. We were moving on the right path and direction to heal our relationship so we can co-parent in peace but that wasn't good enough. You just always have to find a way to make things destructive."
Leati, "Is this about me compromising co-parents amicably or is this about me dating someone?"
Jordyn, "This is about your inability to tell the truth. Being a liar isn't a turn on, it's a turn off. Makes people not want to deal with you."
Leati, "You want me to do what? If I tell the truth Jordyn is mad. If I lie, Jordyn is mad. So what do you want me to do?"
Jordyn, "It's not that I'm mad when you tell me the truth. The truth is always something F'ed up or after you done messed up."
Leati, "Bullshit!"
Jordyn, "True."
Leati, "It's not all on me."
Jordyn, "Okay. Let's just do this: I manage you and we stay out of each other's lives as far as who we date. I just don't trust that girl at all so don't have her around my kids. And I won't have anyone around the kids on my end as well. I don't want you to bring her on sets and etc, it's business and she's not a part of it. I don't care if you do help her with whatever, but I will not rep her nor will she piggyback off any deals that I've aligned for you. I don't want nothing to do with her. If she's here, don't call me over even if it is business because I don't have time for it and her opinion or suggestions when it comes to ANYTHING about me is invalid and non-existence. And FYI our contract can not be broken or voided due to any third party business or opinions."
Leati, "You say that like I would do if a girl I'm dating told me to."
Jordyn, "It happens all the time."
Leati, "You dislike her that much?"
Jordyn, "Doesn't matter. She's that person that it wouldn't bother me if I never saw her ever again."

Two Weeks Later...
Janice, "I don't understand why she doesn't like me so mad. I mean I understand why but I didn't do no more than any of the other girls."
Leati, "Most likely she probably wouldn't like you as a person anyway even if yall didn't meet on the terms yall met on so you doing that just added fuel to the fire."
Janice, "But she doesn't even know me."
Leati, "I think she know enough. But I'm picking up the kids tomorrow and taking them to the park."
Janice, "I'm so ready to see them."
Leati, "Absolutely not. Jordyn said no. Anything she's a part of, it's a no go."
Janice, "What?! But you're their father.---
Leati, "I'm not going against her wishes on who she wants her kids around and who she don't. Now if we were married it'll be different but other than that, she said no."
Janice, "Do you still want her?"
Leati, "All because I'm respecting her wishes when it comes to her children, now I want her?"

Date Night
Jordyn and her new guy danced in the festival park to the slow music after dancing to a lot of fast songs and enjoying other festivities. Jordyn receives a call from 9-1-1 that someone has broken into the Studio J. Leati gets the same call. Him, "I'll drive you over."
Jordyn approves of him driving her and heads to the studio and so does Leati.
When they get there police seems to have someone apprehended...