Who Is He? Part II

Leati was now in a coma from the two falls and the internal and outward bleeding of the stabbing. Jordyn sat by Leati's bed side for a whole 24 hours praying he'll get up. Things started to take a spiral as his brain activity decreased. Doctors discovered a tumor on the brain. They rushed him into surgery and it took some pressure off. There wasn't an increase or decrease, the brain activity stayed in same.
Dr. Bass, "Worse case scenario, you're still on all his paperwork so you get the final say so."
Jordyn, "Do whatever for him. No matted the cost."
Dr. Bass, "Is he an organ donor?"
Jordyn, "Are you fucking kidding me? The father of my fucking kids in lying in there slipping away and you talking about organ donor. Hell since I got the final say, if he was, he's not anymore."
Tonya shows up.
Jordyn heads into the family waiting room as Tonya follows.
Tonya, "Girl what happened to Leati?"
Jordyn, "Don't wanna talk about it. But he's in a coma, not improvement on brain activity but he got to get up and be okay. He's they're father and we need him. At the end of the day he's great with them and I'm NOT about to raise these kids by myself."
Tonya, "You'll have us."
Jordyn, "Thats all good but they need him."
Tonya, "Are you sure this isn't about you?"
Jordyn, "Hell yeah this is about me! This is about us! This is about our kids! Regardless, we're still family. He's their father and I'm they're mother. It's a team effort regardless of what our personal relationship is."
Tonya, "Well he's done some horrible things to people and--- Listen, why don't you just allow his mother and his family to make the decision of what happens next. If you're the one making the decisions and something goes wrong, it'll drive you crazy and you'll be no good for your kids."
Jordyn, "Look the hell around. I called his family, the nurse, the doctor and every receptionist for the past 24 hours, no one showed up. And to be honest I make better decisions for Leati over his own self."
Tonya, "You have used every excuse to stay glued to this man hip. He's wearing you down. Don't you see that. This is your way of letting him go."
Jordyn, "You's a big ass hypocrit. Didn't you sleep with that guy that April and Lex brung on that Colorado trip?"
Tonya, "What's that got to do with anything?"
Jordyn, "To prove that you trifling. You may not like Leati but let's be real all those trips we went on was an all expense paid by him, his blood, sweat and his face. If I wouldn't have never got into bed with Leati, literally and physically than none of the lifestyles we live would exist right now. So when you go to your five star restaurants and dine, you made it to the table off someone else's work."
Tonya, "Bitch, right on your fucking back."
Jordyn, "Still off my work! Off my sweat! Because of him! GOSH where is your humanity?! He doesn't deserve to be laid up in some hospital bed, suffering mentally in his mind and his brain not working. He is sick."
Tonya, "Yes bitch and you tried nursing him at home, all this whole time but you can't help him! Can't you see that?! It's probably best that he dies so you can get the rest that you need. He's dying and slowly so are you."
Jordyn, "You better get your ass out of here right now. Joe is right. You're jealous of me and what we had. GET OUT!"
Tonya, "You don't own me but I'll leave tramp."
Jordyn, "Screw you with that leather ass wig and crooked ass velvet dress on. GOSH!"

Jordyn destroys the family room. Jordyn felt like Leati being crazy is making her crazy. And her trying to do and be everything for her family, she was in shambles. Now she have to decide whether this man she once was married to, lives or dies. And if he recovers, what would recovery look like? Will things get better or worse? Would she end up crazy? Is this Roman spirit gone? Jordyn just didn't know.