Oh Lucky Stars!

Somewhere in 2016

Somewhere in 2016.

Hello!

This story will first start off with Chaylyn Garcia and she's in her early 20's, she happens to be 23. She finally has a job, she works as a waitress in a restaurant, it wasn't popular but it isn't bad either.

She have been serving a few customers for a good amount of hours so far, no breaks yet. Chaylyn really needed some money to save for her groceries and some new decent clothes, new jeans at least knowing how expensive they are.

Anyway, she was busy serving the hungry customers to make them happy and satisfied. Then, later afternoon most of the customers were gone.

The restaurant was almost empty. Chaylyn was about to go take a break but once she heard the bell ring. She glanced back seeing two males walk in and one of them is someone well known from wrestling! It was Matt Sydal (aka) Evan Bourne.

Chaylyn stumbled a little causing herself to knock down a pile of dirty dishes, making them fall off and break. Chaylyn's heart was speeding so fast, she was so surprised.

Though she felt a little embarrassed that she caused the males to look over. His arrival to eat here was so unexpected it was so rare that a wrestler stops by to eat at a poorly like restaurant.

Life is full of surprises she suppose. Since she first seen him on TV in a bit of a young age, Chaylyn instantly had a huge crush on him. God he was so freaking adorable with his cute smile, he seemed so very sweet too. She even wondered if he is what she thought, so Chaylyn decide to go see for herself.

But before she did, Chaylyn went to pick up the broken dirty dishes and threw them away. Then she went over to go get two menu's and went over to the two gentleman

"Welcome guys, would you like to sit at a table or booth?" She asked with a small, but sweet smile.

Matt placed his hands into his jean pockets as he said "We'll take a booth" then grins kindly while his hazel brown eyes kept easily focused on her.

She lead them to a nice booth at the end and placed the menu's down in front of them. Chaylyn nervously clears her throat lightly and looked over at the two men.

"May I start you both off with anything to drink? Some coke? Sprite? Or?.." She began as she gently taps her pencil against the notepad.

The male looked over at her "I will have ice tea please" he said.

He looked like Matt a bit, short dark hair and a light trimmed beard. Though Matt's hairstyle is different than his. Chaylyn smiled softly and wrote it down on the pad.

Then her eyes shifts over at Matt. He grins at her kindly "I'll have a glass of lemonade if its possible? If not then I'll get ice tea" he said.

Chaylyn stood as she got lost into his gaze a bit. He was just incredibly handsome and adorable with his sweet, decent look. Unfortunately she had to snap out of it cause she felt that she'll make herself look like a fool. She smiles and wrote down his order for lemonade.