28. Finally Everything is out...

Start from the beginning

Abhi hugs him with a smile saying thank you dad...

Then the four went to shopping to buy something for pragya's family...

At shopping mall...

The four enjoyed a lot with their company... Pragya joined with his family start to tease him even making him pout... Then they went to lunch...

Abhi ordered pragya's favourite seeing that shivangi says...

Shivani: before marriage itself this much love and care to your fuggii... What will happen after marriage...

Abhigya blushed

Abhigya blushed...

Ashwin: we can't blame him baby afterall it's all in his blood...

Shivani gasped and hits him playfully while abhigya laughed making Ashwin grin...

In the middle abhi got a call from hospital....

Shivani: what happened is there any emergency... She asks her son who hurriedly got up from his seat not even finishing his lunch...

Abhi: Haan maa some emergency you guys carry on let me go...

He says hurriedly...

Pragya: but you not even finished Abhishek...

Abhi: it's okey fuggii i am in hurry so bye....

Saying this he left... Pragya got saddened...

Ashwin: so what if your prince charming went you have an amazing couple with you, you see...

Pragya smiles saying that's true... Then after lunch they retired to their home...

In the meantime at hospital...

After saving the life of youngman abhi comes out tiredly and smiling at the relations tells them he is safe now you can see him after shifting him to a room... They happily smiles and thanked him emotionally...

With a smile abhi left to change his dress... After sometime he took his phone to call his family...

First he called pragya who not answered him making him frown... When he got the same response of, the number you're trying is not answering your call makes him tensed...

He sighs and about to leave but stops hearing some noises and people running here and there...

His heart skips a beat when he saw his fuggii running to him with blood oozing from her head and hand... Even her dresses got teard somewhere... Abhi rushed to her by cupping her cheeks asks fuggii what happened... What's this all...