LUHAN? LUHAN! (part 1)

Start from the beginning

I sat down, waiting for sunset. Even if they know i'm here, they won't get me on time. This place is 2 hours away from the city itself, exiting the city from our dorm takes 30 minutes already, if you add up traffic and the time of their search here, it'll already be dark and i'll already be with Sehun.

I looked up the beautiful sky, admiring it for the last time. I let my memories get out as a tear flow out of my eyes. I'm sorry guys.. I took a swiss knife from my pocket and sliced my wrist, its better to start now. I closed my eyes, embracing the pain as i slowly drifted of to sleep.

BAEKHYUN's POV

The sun started to set as we were just exiting the city. If it wasn't for the heavy traffic, we would've been at the place already searching for Luhan ugh! This frustration is killing me. I looked over to Chanyeol and saw how impatient he was getting, he's like a volcano waiting to erupt.

I sighed and looked over the window, i stared at the orange-red sky.. Luhan please stay alive..

Chanyeol stepped on the gas the moment we exited the city, he was driving like we're in a drag race.

I looked over my phone and saw texts and miss calls from the members and Luhan.

7 missed calls from Wufan
8 missed calls from Kimdae
5 missed calls from Dokyung
3 missed calls from Taopanda
2 missed calls from Suhyung

From: Wufan

We just exited the city, tell me if you're there already!

Sent 32 minutes ago.

From: Kimdae

Me and minseok-hyung took the bus, We're almost halfway there, call me when you arrive!

Sent 16 minutes ago.

From: Dokyung

Kai and Lay are with me, we're already near, where are you?

Sent 9 minutes ago.

From: DeerLulu

I'm sorry for everything. I love you, all of you.

Sent 10 minutes ago.

I cringed at every message, we're left behind. If only chanyeol kept his patience earlier rather than taking every shortcut/way without traffic that he could find.

I sighed at Luhan's message, we need to be there and find him now.

KRIS' POV

Its already dark and we haven't ate since we left this morning. I don't even know how we're going to start finding Luhan..

I grabbed a flashlight and got out of the car as soon as we arrived at the place, without thinking any further, i entered the forest and quickly searched for Luhan.

I ran and ran, looking from my left and right 'till someone called me. I looked back and saw Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho and Tao standing by a tree..

"KRIS COME HERE!" Suho shouted and I quickly ran to them.

I saw the tree where we found Sehun on and saw fresh blood marks by the bottom of it.

I looked at them in awe. "Is this.."

"Yes, as we can assume, its Luhan's blood." Chanyeol said. By the minute he stopped talking, i sprinted out deeper into the forest. I heard them calling my name but i shrugged it off. I need to find Luhan.

I ran and ran till i reached an open area. My legs are shaking from too much running, my lungs are starting to give up. Trying to catch my breath, i ran again, only this time, i stopped for a noise that gave us hope. A song where you can feel the singer's pain.

--
Cliffhanger horraay!

READ!

Lame update. Sorry, i'm lacking inspirations for this but when i saw the stats of the story, i was overwhelmed! I never thought it would reach that high! My past stories(that of course, i deleted) never reached those numbers. I'm very overwhelmed and happy on how much you guys have supported this story and i'm happy that y'all liked it!

I did not proofread this, because laziness, lol, so sorry for any mistakes!

Oh! There will also be a sequel, and a surprise will come forth as we near the end of this book.

I'm actually worried that some of you may not read the sequel since its not going to be hunhan anymore(don't worry they'll still appear) but instead its going to be vkook.

And also, remember my first author note? I WILL INCLUDE YOUR OWN ENDINGS. More details about that will be up after day 75!

Well, this is longer than expected lol. THANK YOU AGAIN!

xoxo,
kaye/kris