047

A/n: Forgot to put the titles in some chapters ignore that :P also not proofread

xʟᴠɪɪ

ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴀsᴛ

TIME FLEW AND IT was already time to head to the hot springs, how much time has it passed since last time..ten years? Twelve? Who knows...

"Ah~ this is going to be relaxing!!" Yoimiya whispered-yelled as you jumped in excitment, Ayaka chuckled at the sight, "remember to shower before entering" she reminded with her soft voice.

"Yes do not worry!" Yoimiya ran towards the shower which was pretty dangerous, since the floor was wet, Ayaka as usual told her to be careful, such a nice person she is.

You were pretty nervous to bath with many. girls. You only did it with your mother and in private, so you decided to bath with a towel on.

Of course they noticed it.

"Not bathing naked?" You slowly stared at Beidou, that's when she realized it was a rather weird question to ask.

"Uh sorry- i mean, with this towel on-?"

"don't worry. And yes, i find myself rather uncomfortable with many people, moslty when Childe is on the other side." You whispered the last part which made Beidou laugh out loud.

"Oh my...now, where is the fun in this?" The fox-like lady came, Yae Miko, her intensions were always myserious and scary.

So you slowly got closer to your cousin, this woman scared you.

"Don't worry! We won't make you uncomfortbale or sum!. Also if they even take a small glimpe of us, the next thing they'll see is me pouring bleach on their dirty eyes!" The summer queen says, for being creepy things, she wore a bright smile while saying it, clapping also her hands.