015

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xᴠ

sᴍᴇxʏ sᴇxʏ ʙᴏᴅʏ

YOU WERE CURRENTLY walking with Scara, after a talk with Kazuha and a lot of teasing, he let you, and Scara head to his house to take your measurements.

And for the books and new the events...Albedo, Xingqiu and Kazuha were currently working on it, meanwhile for the event you had to choose, you decided to do a simple one, where you could design your own kimono.
So Sara decided to make you partner with Scara. 'One step foward to become friends!'

You really wanted to be his friend, really, also for Kazuha since he was pretty dissapointed to see you and Scara not get along pretty well.

"Why did you decided that?"  He suddenly asked you.

"Huh?" You looked over him and saw him not looking at you.

"Why did you decided such event?"

"Uh...why do you find it boring-?"

"No, i never said the word 'boring', i'm simply asking." This time he faced you.

"Well, i was born in Inazuma but raised in Liyue⏤"

"That doesn't answer my⏤"

"Let me finis⏤"

"No. YOU let me fin-"

"No way, i⏤" You stopped talking noticing he was about to open his mouth again to cut you.

You harsly grabbed his face and brought it close it yours.

"Wha-" You covered his mouth and glared at him.

"Don't you dare say another word, or i'll cut your tounge and feed it to my cat."

He tried to look not scared but inside, he was pretty scared of your glare, he obeyed, not without rolling his eyes.
Your face turned blank again and let him go.