034

[Not proofread]

[Not proofread]

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xxxɪᴠ

ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴄᴜᴘɪᴅ~

"OH! I WANT THAT." You said as you pointed at a cat plushie, it looked really cute.

"Ok, then get it." Scara deadpanned, you both were together without Tomo and Kazuha, who strangely got lost in the crowd, Kazuha kept holding your hand just in case you got lost, yet he was the one who went missing.

Well, you two didn't really care, hoping at least one of them confessed, "Will do. Um excuse me."

The boy behind the stand looked at you and smiled, "How can i help ya sweetie?" The nickname made Scara's eye twitch, "I would like to try winning."

"Sure, give me 500 mora and i'll give you five bullets."

You nodded your head and led him some mora, you took the gun and looked at the target, a bunny.

'Hehe...if only they knew that the bunny is attatched to the table..! The girl really looks determinated, heh! Fill my bag with your mora-'

Before you could shoot, Scaramouche took the weapon and threw it at the bunny, who looks like didn't fell.

The workers expression changed, 'He found out how?!'

You sweatdropped, clearly knowing what was happening, "Haha...archons what happend here..! I'll see what's going on give me a sec-" Scaramouche glared at the dude and got his shirt harsly, bringing him towards his face.

"Shut the fuck up. If you don't want to be exposed then give us that cat and we'll leave you alone." He threathed, the guy almost pissed himself and quickly got the soft cat, handing it to you as Scaramouche got your hand and walked away.