044

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xʟɪᴠ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ xʟɪᴠ

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAZUHA!!"

"Y/n it's fucking twelve am."

You sighed and sat on his bed, "I know, and it is your 18th birthday!"

He yawned before sitting, his tired eyes looked at you as a glare was forming.

"Don't be so sad, look at your phone!" You pointed at the device sitting on his nightstand as notifications suddenly started to come.

Every single one of them read 'Happy birthday.' His crimson eyes widen at the sight as he finally smiled.

"These guys i swear..." He laughed before rubbing his eyes trying to get used to the light of the screen.
He looked at you with soft eyes and asked, "Can you make me some coffee please?"

"Of course, wait here and thank everyone."

"I will."

~

"Thank you Y/n~" You smiled at him as he took a sip of the drink, "Welcome, you should now get ready. We gotta meet the others."

"Ughhh, right..."

Now here you explain, since it is the end of October, you guys couldn't go to school for a week because of vacation. Halloween was near!

However you guys had to meet somewhere which you'll find buses. Buses for the journey, the hot springs Kazuha wanted to go where in the fucking mountains. So it was definitely going to be a long journey.

You weren't planning on sitting next to Xingqiu that's for sure.

You and Kazuha rented an inn which is where you guys are going to stay for a night.