002

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ's ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ

THE BELL RANG, meaning class was over.

You stretched your arms backwards while letting out a loud sigh.

"Careful your shirt might raise up" You heard Xiao say.

'He's such a gentleman...aw'

"Right...thank you and sorry" You said, not looking at his eyes.

Tho you understood something, you liked being superior, as a person who did home schooling ,you had less friends than others and was shy in general.

But once you heard that you're brother is reallyyy famous, you had to get that chance to make more friends!
(And become famous too-)

True friends, hopefully, just because you only studied at home doesn't mean that you live under a rock.

All of your thoughts were interrupted by a quite and sweet voice in front of you.

"H-hi! I am Sucrose, i just wanted to ask if you⏤AH!"

Scaramouche slammed his palm on your desk making you and Sucrouse jump.

"Ek!" She screamed before leaving quickly.

"Oh good i didn't even needed to talk"

"Tch, why can't you be more respectful for once?" Xiao grumbled beside you.

Turning your eyes to meet his amber ones,glaring directly at Scaramouches indigo ones.

"Ugh no one wants to hear you talk emo boy." He spat while rolling his eyes.

"Emo boy? Look who's talking." Xiao spat back.