009

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪx

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪx

sʟᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ɪssᴜᴇs

IT WAS FINALLY the day where you would meet Tomo, you were pretty excited.
Not a normal thing if you ask me.

You slided the door open only to see Scaramouche, Xiao and... the same girl who talked to you on the first day.

Tho he had to interrupt the two of you and made...huh what was her name again? Rosè? Su...something...

'Fuck.'

You simply shrugged your shoulders and walked inside, heading to your own seat just like others day.

Xiao, who was listening to music, waved his hand at you, and of course, you waved back.

As you got to your seat,you looked over the time noticing you four were really early.

'Kazuha's fault...'

Your (e/c) eyes looked over Scara to see what was he doing, he was just staring out of the window.
You knew already what Xiao was doing so you looked over─ uh, the cute girl.

She was just reading a book.

'Boring...' You thought.

You layed your head on your arms, deciding to get a quick nap, hoping it wont turn into a 6 hours sleep.
You were in the end of the class so teachers never noticed when you sleep, moslty if there's a giant in front of you.

It wasn't the first time, you always trusted Xiao to wake you up if the teacher notices, but most of the time he ignores you and leaves you be.

Scara doesn't even look at you.

As you slowly drifted to sleep, the certain indigo-ed hair next to you noticed your attitued and wasn't surprised one a bit.